☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Inceldom and neurosis  (Read 711 times)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
Inceldom and neurosis
« on: July 01, 2023, 05:06:02 AM »
Neurosis and inceldom

I'm currently dealing with a... well... Let be straight... Dealing with a severe neurosis and I am not in the best mental condition. Some people may say it's not the severe level but the moderate. I don't know. What I have got -- obsessive neurosis. Or obsessive-compulsive neurosis. It is a disorder characterized by the persistent and repetitive intrusion of unwanted thoughts, urges, or actions that the person is unable to prevent; the compulsive thoughts may consist of single words, ideas, or ruminations often perceived by the sufferer as nonsensical; the repetitive urges or actions vary from simple movements to complex rituals; anxiety or distress is the underlying emotion or drive state, and the ritualistic behavior is a learned method of reducing the anxiety.
The patient's consciousness remains lucid and their power to reason remains intact.

To me it is unwanted thoughts in 95% of the occurrence.

After so much lack of love, understanding, bad news, terrible political situations, wars... my brain is getting weaker I suppose. I struggle with this now. Trying with natural and cheap cures like vitamins and self-psychotherapy... psychotherapy and right nutrition and some sport... that's all I try now.

That is all. Can't be active in the incels topics currently because it is for the normal people. I am not very normal now. :D ;D Joking.
Inceldom sucks...

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: Inceldom and neurosis
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 06:56:09 PM »
 It's manageable if you are patient and take the right measures and the right steps. Of course, if there wasn't inceldom, this kind of problems could be less.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2023, 06:28:39 AM »
Take good care and don't worry too much!

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2023, 08:59:40 PM »
Hey I had something (almost similar) and it's gone after months period. I believe it's gonna be alright.
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

Komobini

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 12:46:42 PM »

Then how can you ---- explain your sheer infuriation and frustration when you didn't obtain expected responses after your ---- complaints of a crying baby, since you know to be patient and so well how to take the right measures?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 05:43:35 PM by Non-SEO »

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2024, 01:20:21 AM »
The baby like body wise and face wise and mentally hallucinating degraded criminal with sick needs to drink females menstruation liquid mixed with cerebrospinal fluid, to praise Putin and his favorite Chinese CP, and to wishes death in horror ways to a woman that dreams to sleep with; The ultimate insane incel is telling one of the most developed, sportsman and scientist, poet and writer, actor that he is a crying baby. The bottom of the distorted thinking and lowest IQ...Nobody can be patient and our expected responses are normal responses. A freak-crminal as you is giving psychopathic and schizophrenical responses, thus you are banned.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 01:23:55 AM by Dimitroff »
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2024, 04:26:01 AM »
Good answer!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2024, 09:40:31 PM »
Zhang on the Omnilogy forum:

"Then how can you ---- explain your sheer infuriation and frustration when you didn't obtain expected responses after your ---- complaints of a crying baby, since you know to be patient and so well how to take the right measures?"

Also Zhang, on QQ chat:

"all in all, not that I do not have empathy from you. I know how hurtful and infurious a person's father priorizes his lover over his own son and it even causes his own son to be poor, ntm requiring you to pay his liability back. Tbh, if I were you, with my weak 'integration'(it's a term of Developmental Psychology), I would probably kill myself. I understand your sufferings, but, again, consoling has its own 'diminishing returns', and I really can't help you."

So?

A person who admits that he would already be "probably" dead (suicide) if he was in my situation because of his weakness wonders why I am infuriated and frustrated when he:

- repeats the the same things even after I am telling him to stop repeating it many times (like his endless complains about this forum)
 - posts dirty, obscene, insane, criminal posts, full of lies and/or hallucinations?
 To expect someone to be a normal and when this one happens to be totally abnormal (like Zhang), which causes (logically) frustration and anger (especially in my situation, with all my serious life troubles) it is a big surprise? Yes, it is but only for the low EQ-and-IQ incels like him.
 But, still, as you all can see, towards you and many of my friends, I do behave friendly, calmly, even with smiles and sense of humor. Just when it comes to such an annoying, repetitive, oversensitive, paranoid, schizophrenic and time consuming incel like the childish insane criminal Zhang Jie, then of course, my behavior is the opposite!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 04:05:37 PM by Gay »
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2024, 04:14:42 PM »
I am very glad to see that he read the answers here and will understand at least a little part of them. But he failed to show real understanding, remorse, empathy and he is so selfish and egocentric (and on top of these, he wants her to die in pain and told that he would do the same to anyone) that I am not optimistic that he will make the right conclusions and will realize his mistakes. People like him belong to psychiatric hospitals and prisons.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.