☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: LifeFuel: I felt big enough  (Read 263 times)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
LifeFuel: I felt big enough
« on: June 09, 2023, 03:06:14 AM »

I felt big enough

At first I felt a bit small. You know, I am sort of gymmaxxed and I was watching some couples. I sat on a bench. I saw a high-tier Becky with a Chang. The Chang was a normal Chang -- frame, muscles, etc., a solid 7.5/10 (because the face wasn't very attractive so I am not saying he was a classical 8/10 Chang). And I felt small compared to him. Later, it just so happened, to meet them on the street. This time I wasn't sitting but walking and I passed close to them and what I saw was so life fuel~ :-* 8) :D The Chang's frame was almost the same as mine (except the forearms) and I felt so good! Because that it shows I am hitting the Chang-tier level (except the specific fields like the hair and some muscle groups) but let's say I am like a 75% of that Chang (body wise).

Yes, I watch myself on the mirror but I didn't know I look that gymmaxxed. No wonder some females are watching me longer now and a part of these even may give a smile or saying back a "hi".
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: LifeFuel: I felt big enough
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 04:15:02 AM »
 The gymmaxxing helps a lot: better body image, better health (which also has some relation with the looks), better skin condition, etc. I look almost the same big as most of the Changs (except the majority of the Northerners who may be sometimes 1.90 and above and when this type of men gymmaxx they are already GigaChangs).
 The day before yesterday I met a Chad (a classical tall, white one, 8/10) but he was a bit chubby so, compared to him, my body was way better (even shorter and smaller around 20%). The difference between the Chad and me was something like John Cena and the Undertaker: .
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Ren

• English language
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +65/-0
  • I can speak some English.
    • View Profile
Re: LifeFuel: I felt big enough
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 04:48:14 AM »
Good job! 8) 8) 8)
I want to improve my English.

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.