☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: If most of the incels are normie-tier (looks) does it show the cruel standards?  (Read 253 times)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile

If most of the incels are normie-tier (looks) does it show the cruel standards of the females?

I already made a point in Kitsune's Hello! thread and it was simple: she just compares this forum with the best websites (the biggest forums, the largest social networks, etc.) and that's how it looks slow and small to her.

Like the incels. Some of us are normie-tier but when the females compare us with the Chads we look too ugly. Did I said "some"? Well, let me tell you that according to incelselfies (which they post voluntarily) or according to some of my incel friends and brocels I know the most of them are around 5/10. Yes, there are some truecels 2/10 and 3/10 but the major part are guys that we can rate between 4.1/10 to 5.5/10. I even know a 6/10 but it's not important here.

My question is if most of the incels are normie-tier (looks wise) does it show the cruel, severe standards of the females and how harsh is the dating market nowadays?
Inceldom sucks...

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 1. This is exactly the case of all those geo-minn-ed (geominn-ed) incels. A real 5/10 person, with the right geo-maxx (geomaxx) is not going to be an incel at all. But if he's in a place where the women are "Chad only", "Prettyboy only" and "Mega rich only/Mega popular only", well then, this is it. Very, very high standards.
 2. If the person is geomaxxed enough (i. e. living in a place where even a 2/10 may have a chance if he's with the good personality, stable income and other basic things) then maybe it's a mental problem (mentalcel's inceldom) or something really serious (like disabledcel's inceldom, poorcel's inceldom). Otherwise a 5/10 (looks) person can't be an incel there; only a volcel.
 3. There are also other possible cases like these: he's a 5.5/10 but he's too short (i. e. a shortcel). Or he's just photogenetic (looking attractive in photographs but not in the reality) (i. e. not more than 3/10 which isn't enough in most of the places around the world). There are also fakecels (for example he's having a girlfriend or broke up recently) who just like to pretend (or really think) that they're incels.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.