☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Is girl's height becoming more and more important as well  (Read 1615 times)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
Is girl's height becoming more and more important as well
« on: April 16, 2023, 11:30:34 PM »
I noticed for 05's and younger generations the occurrences of girl's discussions about their own heights in which they express their angsts about heights(and their heights are not even short at all) are significantly more frequent than 00's generation, as which back then the discursions about height only occured among boys sometimes.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: Is girl's height becoming more and more important as well
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 05:27:33 AM »
 What I know is that mostly it's a problem (question) of the short (or feeling short) females (and males, of course). I know a '76 (47 y. o.) Chinese female who often complains how short is she; how her life could be surely much better if she was taller and so on. So, I think it's not some generation thing because a few months ago I had a similar conversation with a 14 years old ('09) too (She is something like 150 cm and she is the shortest in her class) who worried a lot if she is going to remain the shortest forever.
 I want to tell to those boys and males here, who aren't very experienced with the females' conversations, worries, etc., that even the most good-looking ones have a lot of complexes: there are those who complain that their breasts aren't big enough (and/or the shape isn't good enough), others complain that they're too fat (but there are also those who think they're too slim...), and also all those "I need a nose surgery.", "My skin isn't good enough, I want it to be like a baby's skin!", "I hate this mole over here."... Endless complaining and many complexes... Sometimes it's like a torture (for themselves) and for those who have to listen to all these "problems". In most of the cases these are not real problems (because the majority of the males around them don't notice these problems or they even like the things in question -- the breasts, the noses, the skin, etc.)
 And back to the height -- there is no problem for the short females because (in most of the places around the world) they can find a tall man and a short man too. The tall girls (mostly) can't choose a short man at all (because they don't feel it's attractive and/or because they think the society is going to laugh at them) and their choices are more limited than the choices of the short girls.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2023, 05:29:28 AM »
Well, yes. And many of them think being taller provides them with more chances to find better jobs.  ;D

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 05:36:55 AM »
Or some females really afraid that they are smelly "down there" which is not true at all and it's not a big deal for the males who have their own worries when it comes to "it" (like how potentent they will be) but it's another story. I wanted to confirm the women do worry a lot. And also that there are some women who don't care being whatever, even fat, ugly and staff because they can have a husband anyway. :)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2023, 07:25:53 PM »
What I know is that mostly it's a problem (question) of the short (or feeling short) females (and males, of course). I know a '76 (47 y. o.) Chinese female who often complains how short is she; how her life could be surely much better if she was taller and so on. So, I think it's not some generation thing because a few months ago I had a similar conversation with a 14 years old ('09) too (She is something like 150 cm and she is the shortest in her class) who worried a lot if she is going to remain the shortest forever.
 I want to tell to those boys and males here, who aren't very experienced with the females' conversations, worries, etc., that even the most good-looking ones have a lot of complexes: there are those who complain that their breasts aren't big enough (and/or the shape isn't good enough), others complain that they're too fat (but there are also those who think they're too slim...), and also all those "I need a nose surgery.", "My skin isn't good enough, I want it to be like a baby's skin!", "I hate this mole over here."... Endless complaining and many complexes... Sometimes it's like a torture (for themselves) and for those who have to listen to all these "problems". In most of the cases these are not real problems (because the majority of the males around them don't notice these problems or they even like the things in question -- the breasts, the noses, the skin, etc.)
 And back to the height -- there is no problem for the short females because (in most of the places around the world) they can find a tall man and a short man too. The tall girls (mostly) can't choose a short man at all (because they don't feel it's attractive and/or because they think the society is going to laugh at them) and their choices are more limited than the choices of the short girls.
I only have dysphoria about my height(5'4 in China, 23 y.o), and, my parents are not to blame for this:

Father's family:
Grandpa: Unknown
Grandma : 142-143
Grandma's sister:140cm or so(yeah she was very short. I remember when I was a pupil I could look at the same level to her)
Brother: 162-163
Father: 162-163

Mother's family:
Grandpa: 167 when he was young as a guesstimate
Grandma: 146(when she was young)
Sister: 162
Brother: 155
Mother: 158

And yeah I agree that women can have a lot of insecurties too, not just exclusive to men.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 07:55:11 PM »
Well, yes. And many of them think being taller provides them with more chances to find better jobs.  ;D
Being taller for sure helps on job opportunity but just in specific occasions. In general occasions it is dependent of your IQ, EQ, personality, etc.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2023, 08:13:10 PM »
Or some females really afraid that they are smelly "down there" which is not true at all and it's not a big deal for the males who have their own worries when it comes to "it" (like how potentent they will be) but it's another story. I wanted to confirm the women do worry a lot. And also that there are some women who don't care being whatever, even fat, ugly and staff because they can have a husband anyway. :)
It is kinda dependent of the culture. In China being short or tall is both okay unless you are too short or tall, so that height is the least worried over thing for a woman here. In S.Korean as well as West being short is indeed an issue as long as your height is not above average. That is because the pop culture of Korea is all the time ingraining the ideology tha being sexy(both in face and stature) is the biggest advantage for a woman instead of being cute and being tall is the most important component of sexiness. In Japan being cute is instead the biggest advantage for a woman. There can even a 175 cm woman be bullied in school and 170cm+ woman are discriminated. 155-160cm is the best range of height there.

But there is less lenience for a man's height:
1. Man's height is more important than face(not sure about the reason), as opposed to woman, even if she is too short but with a good face she still can get some 'likes'.
2. The requirement of the percentile of man's height is higher than that of the one of woman's height. For a woman, only if your height is around or even below 2SD of the average height it will be an issue, but for a man, below 0.5 SD your height can be an issue, and dolefully my height can't even reach 2SD of the average height in my place.
3. Due to the nature, woman can be more picky about their dating materials than man. I learned that that is because 'eggs are more precious than sperms'

If you rmr for once I cracked up on this forum and I was expressing about how suicidal I was, against the rule of this forum of course. The intention of suicide was not only led by my height. There are other shits superposing my height so that they altogether induced to my intention of suicide, including low IQ and a not good face. Face is the thing at which I am suspicious you guys are all the time coping me with the overevaluations lol. For low IQ it's hard to explain it here but I indeed got low score on an IQ test(professional one, though there are concrete evidences backing up the low quality of it) and during that time that was the main reason why I cracked up, which is still conking in my head even now.

So yeah, unforunately I have other shits besides sexual appeal that are bugging me. I hope by saying this I can achieve some empathy, which I believe I can def achieve.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2023, 09:39:46 PM »
Being taller for sure helps on job opportunity but just in specific occasions. In general occasions it is dependent of your IQ, EQ, personality, etc.
+ depends on who is the boss (the one who hires). In some cases, one can be the best IQ-ed and EQ-ed, with a great personality but the boss may say: "Nah, I'll hire this chick because she is hot!"  ;D

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2023, 10:16:36 PM »
+ depends on who is the boss (the one who hires). In some cases, one can be the best IQ-ed and EQ-ed, with a great personality but the boss may say: "Nah, I'll hire this chick because she is hot!"  ;D
That shit indeed can happen, as I heard of some, but if I were the employee I would def feel lucky to be disqualified by that retarded boss, and I suggest every girl who is disqualified because of not being hot enough feel this way.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2023, 11:37:00 PM »
5' 4"=5*30.48+4*2.54=162.26, right? You'll be average in South China (Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan and Hainan). And in most of the South-East Asian countries, most of the Latin American countries and most of the countries in Oceania, and in some of the African countries too.

If you remain in a northern Area (including Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Russia), you should compensate your lack of height with other great achievements like muscles, popularity and money. The money is a great equalizer. ;)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2023, 11:44:54 PM »
 I am getting another result (from Bing): 1.64592, i. e. almost 1.65 m. But, yes, it's sort of short in middle China and in north of China. Only gym-maxx + some money-maxx and/or popularity-maxx or geo-maxx will help. You're edu-maxxed and probably personality-maxxed so I don't mention them. Art-maxx maybe helpful too in some cases.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2023, 11:50:38 PM »
 A real sexist (gender discrimination; sex discrimination) story from years ago in an East-European local newspaper. An old journalist with strange behavior wants his assistant (for some interview or something like that, job related) to be a new young female journalist. The colleagues and the editor ask him "Why don't you choose our male colleague Steven, who already has better experience and can help you better with this?" The answer of the old strange man is literally: "Because Steven hasn't boobs."  (i. e. he needs a female, even without experience, rather than a male...)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2023, 12:53:25 AM »
In China being short or tall is both okay unless you are too short or tall, so that height is the least worried over thing for a woman here.

Of course not like in South Korea or in the West, but in China there is this "高白富美" (gao-bai-fu-mei) which means "Tall + white (whitish) + rich + pretty (handsome)", which describes the ideal that most of the females (and some males) wish for. :)

Yes, the pop-cultures (which are in fact sub-cultures) are ingraining the standards to a high degree. Also, all those, plastic surgeries businesses... they also do influence the standards.

Man's height is more important than face
is the popular in the incels communities opinion "height > face" (or even "height > everything") but also there are the opponents (the majority) who claim that "face > height" (or even "face > everything"). I think that really the face has more "weight" in the "equation" of attractiveness, for example, let's say that the face influences ~70% of the whole attractiveness and the height up to ~15%.

2SD = "2 standard deviations" and 0.5 SD = "half standard deviation"? Is it?

Yes, usually for the females the height isn't a problem. Till now I only heard some (Chinese) and one (Bulgarian) story when a woman was rejected by the males (or by their parents) for being "too short" (and it's not because the women in question were very ugly; it was about those worries about the kids -- that if the mother is short maybe the kids will be short too).

I learned that that is because 'eggs are more precious than sperms'
Maybe it's a fact in the biology level. But also there are other biological, psychological, social reasons. Sometimes even demographical ones. From the perspective of the Chads (the top few %) it's also normal: they're more picky than the normies and than the incels because they just got more choice. An analogy with the food. If you're hungry and you have only 1 choice (like a soup) you'll just deal with it and you'll 99.99% eat the soup. But if you're hungry and you can choose: a soup, an apple pie, a rou jia mo (肉夹馍, the so-called "Chinese hamburger"), boiled eggs and sushi, well maybe the soup will be not your choice.
 So, according to my analysis, the main reason is that the females just got more options. I know (historically) females who were lacking of choice (like those in the USSR where the male:female ration was terrible due to the wars) and some of them were happy just to have at least one male who's willing to marry them. Exactly the opposite with the current situation where a female goes online and in a dating website or app she is hit with hundreds of fans but a male normie hardly may get a single fan.

including low IQ and a not good face

This is only according to you.  :) Most of the people (including me) said that you're not ugly at all and valued you at least 5/10, right? And "low IQ" is impossible once you are capable of writing philosophy of art article, learning psychometrics and being able to use a foreign language in this higher level.

For low IQ it's hard to explain it here but I indeed got low score on an IQ test(professional one, though there are concrete evidences backing up the low quality of it) and during that time that was the main reason why I cracked up, which is still conking in my head even now.

I dislike many of these because they also take into account the speed of your answers. Okay, we know that being too slow isn't intelligent. But, wait: there are many creative people, chess players, mathematicians, philosophers, etc., who will give you a way better result only if you provide them with more time. Which is better? An average result for a short time or a genius result for a doubled amount of time? So, in case you failed, because you didn't answer in 10 seconds but you answered in 23 seconds, it's not a problem.
 Another important thing: I met and communicated with some people who had high IQ scores but didn't impress me with something unusual -- yes, surely I saw they're above the average person (for example they can't say they don't know who was Pol Pot or where is Pakistan like many of the normies who're terrible at history, geography, politics and so on ;D ) but still, you can find many of their flaws like ultra-nationalistic ideas (jingoism, hitlerism, putinism, etc.), lacking of logic to understand some economy's rule, ~0 knowledge about art and so on. That's why I do agree with a colleague-philosopher who said once that the present IQ tests are not representative enough.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2023, 01:01:11 AM »
I hope by saying this I can achieve some empathy, which I believe I can def achieve.

For sure and of course :-* but remember that you're too sensitive and work on it. For example it's not good because of some IQ test to feel bad for years. ;D Who cares? Really. Everyone wants to see your real achievements (results) nobody gives a damn what's your score on this test or that test. They'll 'test' your status, property, bank account  ;) more than the scores in your diplomas or psycho tests.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2023, 01:02:06 AM »
 Result-oriented people. ;D

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.