☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Lucid dreams-maxx  (Read 1109 times)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Lucid dreams-maxx
« on: February 27, 2023, 03:30:10 AM »

Lucid dreams maxxing

Hi! I read once a guy (incel) suggested a lucid dream-maxxing  ;D ;D ;D. It's funny but makes some sence. So, if you want it, learn a lot about these so-called lucid dreams.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: Lucid dreams-maxx
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 03:38:17 AM »
 Yes, and some psychologists think that being able to have lucid dreams may be very helpful to deal with your complexes, fears and other problems.
 Concretely about the incels -- well, it's a sort of escapism but can make the inceldom not that troublesome.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 04:35:24 AM »
Such a damn good idea!

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 06:47:29 PM »
I dreamed Long Jun Hong again. :) It was not a lucid dream but I liked it.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 03:11:55 AM »
I have lucid dreams often.
Like, I know I'm dreaming and I'm like "oh this is a dream. I wish for ice cream to appear in my hand".
Over it.

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 04:11:26 AM »
Haha, that's your One-it-is. Cute. :P

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 04:11:57 AM »
So interesting. I usually wish money. ;D

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2023, 04:13:26 AM »
So interesting. I usually wish money. ;D

I love my lucid dreams. They feel so real and happy even though it's a dream.
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2023, 04:25:05 AM »
It's like a blessing. I wish I can do it and especially to "order a dream", I mean not just to realize that I am dreaming (because sometimes it isn't fun: for example, there is a forest and you're realizing that it's a dream, so what?) but to order what to dream: like meeting Long Jun-Hong. It's sad that I can't meet her and even can't chat with her because she got parents that are something like xenophobic or just don't like me, I don't know what's their problem with me because she liked me a lot, I liked her (and like her till today) too, all I wanted was to be her teacher (even for free) and to help her with everything I can. Also, I am comparatively good person: no smoking, no drugs, no hard alcohol, university graduated, an author of poems, e-books, articles, etc., got Master's in Philosophy, a TEFL and a few sports related degrees, helping people when I can, reading books, trying to earn more money. But they just don't let her to communicate with me (and never said why). I tried so many times already... and I miss her but there is nothing I can do about it. I notice her here sometimes (in English and other languages) because I really miss her and because there is a little hope that some day she may read this and, at least, to know that I never forget her.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2023, 06:10:54 AM »
I want it.
Inceldom sucks...

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2024, 12:36:59 AM »
 I want it too... Especially when I can't dream (for a long time) what I want. For example, nearly half year, I didn't dream Long Jun-Hong: (but I think about her almost every week like "Is she alright?", "Is she still in Haikou?", "What will be the effect of the present more and more ultranationalistic and highly subjective Chinese education in Xi's China (Xina) on her?" and some others like "Is she going to live in China forever or she will move abroad later?", "What is her brother doing?", "Are her parents doing still well in there?") but, alas, no dreams about her for so long! And the day before yesterday, at last, I dreamed that we met (I think it was abroad, not in China) and she said "I missed you!" and I asked: "And why you didn't add my Telegram?"  ;D and this dream made me (when I woke up) so much happier, more optimistic, more balanced and I even (nearly) forgot all those traumas that I had recently (the noisy neighbors in China, the endless lockdowns of the neo-emperor, etc. ... and then, here in Cambodia, all those shocks -- my father decided to give his apartment to his girlfriend and a Cambodian man (Heng Santha) refused to pay us back his 100 dollars debt.)
 So, of course, it's a sort of escapism but if you (at the same time) work hard (and work smart) to become a better version of yourself (stronger, healthier, richer, smarter, etc.) then it may be very supportive in fact. It's like the rest for the bodybuilders. If you are a bodybuilder and you don't take a rest, your progress can't be good. You also can't be a bodybuilder if you are only resting. The necessary combination is hard/smart work out + enough rest. And this is exactly the same when we're talking about the lucid dreams: only lucid dreams may be something that ruins your life but a combination of lucid dreams + self-improvement (sports, knowledge, skills, earnings and so on) is another (ideal, I'd say) story! 8) :) :-*

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2024, 09:32:52 PM »
I am afraid to even dream about it but... MSL being with Long Junhong again, in any way, it's the entire happiness mankind ever knows. 8)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 01:25:42 AM »
I want it too... Especially when I can't dream (for a long time) what I want. For example, nearly half year, I didn't dream Long Jun-Hong: (but I think about her almost every week like "Is she alright?", "Is she still in Haikou?", "What will be the effect of the present more and more ultranationalistic and highly subjective Chinese education in Xi's China (Xina) on her?" and some others like "Is she going to live in China forever or she will move abroad later?", "What is her brother doing?", "Are her parents doing still well in there?") but, alas, no dreams about her for so long! And the day before yesterday, at last, I dreamed that we met (I think it was abroad, not in China) and she said "I missed you!" and I asked: "And why you didn't add my Telegram?"  ;D and this dream made me (when I woke up) so much happier, more optimistic, more balanced and I even (nearly) forgot all those traumas that I had recently (the noisy neighbors in China, the endless lockdowns of the neo-emperor, etc. ... and then, here in Cambodia, all those shocks -- my father decided to give his apartment to his girlfriend and a Cambodian man (Heng Santha) refused to pay us back his 100 dollars debt.)
 So, of course, it's a sort of escapism but if you (at the same time) work hard (and work smart) to become a better version of yourself (stronger, healthier, richer, smarter, etc.) then it may be very supportive in fact. It's like the rest for the bodybuilders. If you are a bodybuilder and you don't take a rest, your progress can't be good. You also can't be a bodybuilder if you are only resting. The necessary combination is hard/smart work out + enough rest. And this is exactly the same when we're talking about the lucid dreams: only lucid dreams may be something that ruins your life but a combination of lucid dreams + self-improvement (sports, knowledge, skills, earnings and so on) is another (ideal, I'd say) story! 8) :) :-*

Well said, can't be said better. Can be?

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2024, 07:31:11 AM »
Probably not.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2024, 03:38:24 AM »
Yep, man.
An ethnicel...

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.