☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: According to the so-called incels photos most of them are normies  (Read 843 times)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
My opinion is that most of so-called incels (self-proclaimed as "incels") are not truecels but normie-tier. How do you think?
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Enlighten3d

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +42/-0
    • View Profile
Re: According to the so-called incels photos most of them are normies
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 01:48:17 AM »
I think that you are right. The true reason people are incels is usually demography - more men than women in society. But sometimes people have unreasonable complexes and try to find fault in their look. Of course sometimes it's true, there are bad looking people too. Imho we should become sigma males instead blindly following simps around. Earn money and pay bitches, that's all. Don't waste resources trying to get attention of someone who don't care about you. Current world is capitalist dystopia, you pay to win it, love is rare thing and women don't fall in love with poor normies.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 02:03:40 AM »
 Sure, they're mostly Normans (the majority of the world is Normans, not Chads or incels). But it's only when we're talking about the looks. Remember that there are also other reasons that cause inceldom:

- poverty (even some really good-looking Chads can be poorcels if they're really poor.)
 - location (if you're living in some ~100% male place, even you're a GigaChad you're still single, i. e. a locationcel.)
 - mental problems (there are many Brad-tier and Chad-tier mentalcels).
 - other...

So, yes, there are Normans, Brads, Chadlites among the incels but only some of them are fakecels, many are truecels just because looks isn't "the only thing that solves the problem".

A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 03:34:27 AM »
Even some are Chads (or at worst they're Chadlites) but it's only the looks. I read a story of one incel that even got a girlfriend (he was in a sexless relationship at that point) but before it he still was a white, tall person with good hair, fait skin, blue eyes, not obese... but because he was some sort of mentalcel then it counts (not a fakecel I mean).

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2023, 03:31:11 AM »
Height is an attribute which is resistant well to the cognitive dissonance so in the sense of height, you won't see there are lots of normies just with exacerbated inceldoms.
But face is totally a different story, particularly for males(weirdly). I've seen countless boys complaining about how ugly they were but they were just normies.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 06:26:04 PM »
 The meaning of "cognitive dissonance" is "inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes". Usually people know well if they're (comparatively) short or tall (shorter than most or taller than most). I remember an incel said somewhere that he was raised in Sweden (or Denmark? Not sure.) and when he visited Spain he found that most of the Spanish are shorter than him. I had some similar experiences in China:
 1) When I started to work in Dongbei (东北) -- mostly in Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning provinces, I felt I am average or sometimes shorter. There are Chinese (even females) who are around 1.90 m. Later, when I moved to the South (Guangdong and especially -- Hainan), I found myself being a comparatively tall person. :)
 2) A Chinese woman from Guangdong said she was one of the shortest females in her town, but when she arrived in Hainan she said that here she met even shorter than her other women (and some men around her height) so then she became feeling like "I have a normal height here."
 Geomaxx is really a powerful maxxing way. :)

I've seen countless boys complaining about how ugly they were but they were just normies.
You see? Something like you. :D You're underestimating your face. But you're comparatively objective about your height. I can give you this, I am taller than you but when I was (several times) in Shanghai I felt not that tall (as I feel in Guangdong, Macao (Aomen) and Hainan), so I know that most of the males in there are taller than you, hence you're right that you're (comparatively) shorter (but not a real shortcel which means midget-tier or nearly 100% geominn-ed person) and you will be a "taller man" in some Chinese areas like Guangxi, Hainan, Guizhou /according to / or in some countries like East Timor, Nepal, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Peru...
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2023, 03:48:20 AM »
Yes... yes... it will be difficult for him from 2 aspects.
  • He will minn his relative height in the West. In China we think this guy isn't very short. The Westerners will think he is a shortie.
  • He will face the usual racial ranking of the most Western females which is: Caucasians (first choice), Afro-Americans (second choice), Latinos (third choice), The rest (Chinese, Indians, etc) (last choice).

It's hard. Is it over? Of course it's not over. We already saw that he can money-maxx, status-maxx and gym-maxx plus fashion-maxx. (And never forget that there is also a sure maxx which is the gay-maxx. I know many incels ignore it. But it is an option. If one becomes a gay it's very easy to ascend. Just sayin'.)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2023, 05:07:49 PM »
The meaning of "cognitive dissonance" is "inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes". Usually people know well if they're (comparatively) short or tall (shorter than most or taller than most). I remember an incel said somewhere that he was raised in Sweden (or Denmark? Not sure.) and when he visited Spain he found that most of the Spanish are shorter than him. I had some similar experiences in China:
 1) When I started to work in Dongbei (东北) -- mostly in Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning provinces, I felt I am average or sometimes shorter. There are Chinese (even females) who are around 1.90 m. Later, when I moved to the South (Guangdong and especially -- Hainan), I found myself being a comparatively tall person. :)
 2) A Chinese woman from Guangdong said she was one of the shortest females in her town, but when she arrived in Hainan she said that here she met even shorter than her other women (and some men around her height) so then she became feeling like "I have a normal height here."
 Geomaxx is really a powerful maxxing way. :)

I've seen countless boys complaining about how ugly they were but they were just normies.
You see? Something like you. :D You're underestimating your face. But you're comparatively objective about your height. I can give you this, I am taller than you but when I was (several times) in Shanghai I felt not that tall (as I feel in Guangdong, Macao (Aomen) and Hainan), so I know that most of the males in there are taller than you, hence you're right that you're (comparatively) shorter (but not a real shortcel which means midget-tier or nearly 100% geominn-ed person) and you will be a "taller man" in some Chinese areas like Guangxi, Hainan, Guizhou /according to / or in some countries like East Timor, Nepal, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Peru...
Ah sorry for my misusage of Cognitive Dissonance LOL. I've seen for multiple times others misused this term as an expression that someone is being overwhelmed in a situation that his/her perception of the reality(including self-image of course) misaligns with how the reality actually is, but after my epistemology about this term got straighted up by you, I knew I should have not used this term in that way.
This map indeed showcases the most accurate height data for every province of China.
I never thought the memes that had gone viral on China's Internet that China's 00s were 180-185cm tall and China's middle schoolers born in 05s were 180-185cm on avg and China's pupils born in 10s were 175-180cm on avg, which can even mog the Dutches into oblivion innit lol?
Well I don't know what your height is, but I am 162-163cm in metrics, corresponding to 5'4. This height is even considered as an catastrophe in China, not to mention in West.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2023, 07:13:58 PM »
About the
misusage of Cognitive Dissonance
I totally agree. I saw in the incels communities (overwhelmed, yes overwhelmed by blackpillers) that the average incel there is a teenager (13-19) and the bigger problem is that the incels there mostly do not maxx and ignore the power of the knowledge. There are 1% educated and 10% semi-educated, around this... but the majority can't get the things and the reality properly. The average attitude is: "I am genetical trash. My parents are the main reason. Everything is over. I hate Chads and Stacies. Normies are soy-ciety. Elliot Rodger is a saint. But, after all, I deserver sex!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You can't get any positive development being in such a degenerative retardcel communities. The 1%-10% better incels can't compensate the overall destruction. They'll just decrease your proper English language, mislead you about some terms, put in your mind some pessimistic and self-destructive ideas and you'll lose even the smallest, tiny chances that you have got.

Yes, the younger generations all around the world tend to be taller (this is the acceleration https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Acceleration_(human_development)).

So, in your case, the south of China (南方) or other foreign geomaxx... if in the West, only super self-maxxing may help, but if you can reach the beta-bux level (and I bet you can because usually the university staff can reach it in the West) you will not die as a virgincel. Another option that I can see is some Western landwhale with a good heart. Maybe you can make her to lose weight and then you'll build a happy family? Who know...
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 11:00:36 PM »
Yes. Just a kind of low self-esteem. You know, it refers to a person having an overall poor sense of self-value (in that case, about the looks).

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.