☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Facial Caucasian similarity is dominating the facial appreciations in E.Asia  (Read 3982 times)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
I found out one thing, that even if your face was flawless, your would not be rated highly if your face was not quasi-Caucasian or Caucasian.
Check these photos and you will know if what I am saying is correct or not.

These three guys have 100% E.Asian features but they are literally only 'normie' tier, or at least pretty much there. Their faces have no deficits, or least obvious ones.
But check these three guys, whose faces are very similar to cacusians':

See the difference? That is why I concluded, that you gotta assure your face approaches the caucasian faces as closely as possible, regardless of the deficits because nobody has a totally flawless face.
Unfortunately I have a face that is 100% typical of an E.Asian:
(taken by the rear camera without any filter)
So no wonder I cannot be outstanding in the sense of face, rip :o

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
(I don't know why this forum deleted this photo)

They have obvious Caucasian features.

I don't know if it is pathetic... We E.Asians must approach our faces to the modality of a Caucasian to become hot and sexy... even when it comes to our bodies...

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
An excuse that many ricecels use tbh. Yes, we know that many Asian females do prefer white guys (and some even black guys) but most of the Asian couples are not mixed.

And is Kris Wu (Wu Yi Fan) with Caucasian similarity? No, I think but he has millions of Chinese chicks fans.
Inceldom sucks...

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
An excuse that many ricecels use tbh. Yes, we know that many Asian females do prefer white guys (and some even black guys) but most of the Asian couples are not mixed.

And is Kris Wu (Wu Yi Fan) with Caucasian similarity? No, I think but he has millions of Chinese chicks fans.
Kris Wu is typical of Caucasian similarity, at least after he makes up well.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email

This is because, face does not play a crucial role in the marriage unless you have too ugly face(in this case, I believe because your face is too close to an 'Asian' face), but if we merely consider man's face for the marriage, I believe 100% of Chinese girls will run for the face that is closer to a Caucasian face.
Of course I have seen a lot of couples, and even 100% of them where the men are just normies or even fatty, skinny, etc., anyway not attractive at all but married a girl, some of which are sexy and the others are just average. So imo face and other shits are not crucial in the marriages unless you are too bad in certain respects. There are indeed more advantages that a man should put priority over face stature etc. such as occupation money political status etc. Only blackpillers infirm no good face+stature no marriages.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
I found out one thing, that even if your face was flawless, your would not be rated highly if your face was not quasi-Caucasian or Caucasian.

I am a Caucasion and still there are tons of Asians with female admirers and girlfriends, lovers (小三) and so on... and me with 0 of it.

By the way, if you're rich (like 土豪 (native rich guys),富二代 (sons and daughters of these),星二代 (stars' generation), 商人 (businessmen) ) you're having a lot of females to like you around even you're 100% Asian with no Caucasian similarities.
 Also, if you're a muscle man (肌肉男), usually you'll have at least 1-2 girls who will want to be with you! (Also, without any Caucasian similarities)...
 So, just moneymaxx and/or gymmmax and don't dream of racepill like this.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 If you didn't, please take a look at Just be white -- one side thinking.
 What you're saying resembles the pessimistic, blackpilled and racepilled point "Only the white guys are handsome, if you're not white, you're done and it's over!" Don't fall in this trap, created by low IQed incels.
 You're living in Shanghai, so, yes, you saw Chinese women with white men, but you also saw Chinese women with black man and south Asian, Arab, African etc. men (semi-white or non-white) for sure. Maybe you heard that some Chinese women also marry Japanese (even most of Chinese can't believe it), Koreans, etc. And now, check this out -- when you're outside, start to count the couples and you'll find out that MOST OF the Chinese females are with Chinese boy-friends and Chinese husbands...
 We do agree that there is something called "white worship" in China (Chinese avoid the sunshine, no tan fans, many people think that the people from the North, like 东北人 are better looking than the darker and shorter southerners). But it's a detail -------------------------> maybe being a whiter and taller will give you 10% or 15% advantage, but if you're lacking these:

- money
- knowledge and character for love
- good man (male) body (or something fashionable like K-pop style feminine look),

then you white-ness, Caucasian-ness and stuff is worthless.

Well, now let's suppose you're a very typical souther Asian (I think you're not 100%, because you're also having some northern traits -- for example, your skin isn't dark like that of the people in Hongkong, Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan and Hainan), then what? Then more and more (更加!) you have to maxx the things that females find attractive: muscles (gymmaxx), capital (moneymaxx), status (being a professor is a good statusmaxx!) and so on (for example, artmaxx) -- learn playing guitar or singing well, or even something traditional like guzheng (古箏).
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Hey, good thread!

By the way, if you want to make a photo smaller here is a useful BBcode for you:
Code: [Select]
[img height=480 width=640]HERE PASTE THE URL OF THE PHOTO[/img] and in this way the giant photos may appear smaller like this 帅哥 (handsome man) . The BBcode in this case is
Code: [Select]
[img height=480 width=640]https://p7.itc.cn/images01/20211001/aa26c259479a49e8aae4bdb2727f8948.jpeg[/img].

You said you're learning something software related, right? Then I suppose it's a piece of cake for you. 8)

About the ontopic, yes, being whiter, taller is better. But you are great learner and with some additional efforts you can beat all these handsome man one day with more status, money and even more. 8) 8) 8) You're our Chinese pride, man! 加油!

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
I believe 100% of Chinese girls will run for the face that is closer to a Caucasian face.

I was rejected many times by Chinese who said they:

- like only Chinese guys.
- they like non-Chinese, but only Koreans.
- they like non-Chinese, but even a white guy, you should be from a rich country like: Canada, Australia, USA, Great Britain, France.
- they like something rare (lesbians, only black males, volceldom, etc.)

So, it's not that simple.

There was that rude incels who said to a mayocel something like this: "You're so ugly that even your JBW (just be white) can't save you."  ;D

The point is that if you're only relying on Caucasian (white) things and you're nothing more, you're "over". Like those who jealous the tall guys. OK, man! Being tall (the heightpill) is a good thing but can you make it only with being tall? How many tall losers are over there? 
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
I watched some S. Koreans videos where S. Korean females are married to Africans. Maybe it's something like outliers. But let's assume like that: 60% like whites, 30% like own Asian/yellow type and 10% like something more exotic (Cambodians, for example. I watched that video with a Japanese female who has a Cambodian boyfriend.)

And still, even you're not her first choice, if you're good enough, she may choose you.

For example, I dream of a Stacy, but if there is a good Becky who is going to love me, not cheating on me and doing everything right, I am totally in.
I am so needy.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
If you allow me a female point of view  ;)

I want to tell you all that many of the Asian men do dream to have a white wife (or at least to have some "experience") with the whities. They will think, dream and search for a foreign white woman (even some of them marry Ukrainian poor girls just because they're white, not because they are rich or because these Asian males like the Ukrainian culture or something).  :D Right?

I don't know if our dearest LibGen is also one of the Asian (and specifically, Chinese) guys who like the Caucasian females (he said he didn't, but I don't know how genuine is he anyways :P ) but let's assume that 90 percent of the Asian males do like white women. And then, when they can't have a white woman, they just accept an Asian woman or an African woman.

When we talk about the females in China and the rest of Asia, it is the same, okay, we (many of the females) may like males with pale skin and tall and so on, but when there isn't such man, what we do? Being a volcel? Almost impossible! So, we just take the man who isn't so handsome in our eyes but at least he has other values (he is giving us presents and love, he's strong and sexy, he's having some power or astonishing skills...), this is it. You don't need to be a Chad or a whiter Chinese or something to have a girl. But you also can't allow yourself to be a loser.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 03:47:56 AM by Alexa »

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Libgen is actually a bit handsome ngl.
I say this from a 14 year old girl perspective who sees everyone equally regardless of wealth, race, and gender.
Over it.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
I say this from a 14 year old girl perspective

Hey! You're 15!
You forgot your age?  :P

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
I say this from a 14 year old girl perspective

Hey! You're 15!
You forgot your age?  :P

No, I just enter a fake date into the age thing as I don't want anyone to know my actual birthday.
I am still 14 lol.
Over it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Yes, he is, but he's living in the biggest city in the world where most of the females do expect superman and there he is just a so-so... if he moves to some smaller Chinese city like 南宁 (Nanning) or 惠州 (Huizhou) he'll be much attractive there.

Of course, you should notice something social -- in Norway, you're all almost equally rich, aren't you? So there you don't need to search for a guy who has money because you're already rich and maybe every guy you like is the same rich as you. But in China it's not like this. Here is a must the male to be rich, to provide for the woman and in some places even to provide for her parents and other relatives. So, if he's just handsome it's not enough (for a long time relationship).

Also, he should deal with his insecurity and other psychological challenges and to man up in physical way, in sense, to secure his chances better.

Anyway, if he become a professor, then there will be some female nerd admirer or some gold-digger and he's not going to be an incel at all.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.