☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Facial Caucasian similarity is dominating the facial appreciations in E.Asia  (Read 3918 times)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
From my understanding, Libgen wants to be white or at least look white.
I mean, personally, I don't care about looks.
I like the way that I look and I'm happy with the way I am.
Not at all. I just become handsome. I actually wish I was natally handsome which I am not. In China now the similarly you look to White the handsomer you are.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy new nickname! What is "Dotato"? :)
happy new year. It's an Italian word.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
She isn't an incel, she just likes to learn and participates in many topics here. :) Also she writes good homeworks like that physics related about the time. 8)

But she said she's not dating now so she can be considered as a volcel (voluntary celibate) which is okay because when people are young they can afford to focus on their study and other development more (exactly as she does, for example with the calligraphy currently).

So, in this case we're talking about a pure and healthy (for her) volceldom. 8) (She is smart and pretty enough and she can find a boy-friend instantly but why to be in hurry? The females usually have no problem to have a boyfriend in any age; it's never late for them, so she did it right -- first study and develop and when she is ready, she can have almost every male she likes. I bet her parents think the same if they're responsible people.)

Yeah, I'm not an incel. I just like to study human behavior.
I mean, I have seen some cute guys but why would I date them when school is so important to me?
Also, I'll link the time travel paper later for Libgen's eyes :)

What is time travel paper? You mean you wrote a research about time travelling ?

An essay I wrote for school about time travel. It explains why time travel to the future is easier than time travel to the past.
I got an A+ for it.

Not at all. I just become handsome. I actually wish I was natally handsome which I am not. In China now the similarly you look to White the handsomer you are.

This is the definition of a "whitewash" Asian. They think white is good (or white is right) and they want to be white or look white cause it makes them "handsome" when in my opinion, Libgen is handsome enough.
Who cares what other people think? It's your life, live it the way you want to.
Over it.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
She isn't an incel, she just likes to learn and participates in many topics here. :) Also she writes good homeworks like that physics related about the time. 8)

But she said she's not dating now so she can be considered as a volcel (voluntary celibate) which is okay because when people are young they can afford to focus on their study and other development more (exactly as she does, for example with the calligraphy currently).

So, in this case we're talking about a pure and healthy (for her) volceldom. 8) (She is smart and pretty enough and she can find a boy-friend instantly but why to be in hurry? The females usually have no problem to have a boyfriend in any age; it's never late for them, so she did it right -- first study and develop and when she is ready, she can have almost every male she likes. I bet her parents think the same if they're responsible people.)

I mean, I have seen some cute guys but why would I date them when school is so important to me?

What is time travel paper? You mean you wrote a research about time travelling ?

An essay I wrote for school about time travel. It explains why time travel to the future is easier than time travel to the past.
I got an A+ for it.

This is the definition of a "whitewash" Asian. They think white is good (or white is right) and they want to be white or look white cause it makes them "handsome" when in my opinion, Libgen is handsome enough.
Essay? But you are only 13 or 14 y.o. I think this essay is a writing in your homework or your test of Science lesson? But I'd guess the reason why travelling to future is easier than to past is because the time is pushing forward so if you managed to travel forward in timeline, there would be an 'acceleration' effecting on your time travel? It is like a man watching a train moving in certain direction and another man running in the train in the same direction thus the speed of that man's running will be faster than his running not in the train in the watching man's perspective?

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email

I got an A+ for it.

Essay? But you are only 13 or 14 y.o. I think this essay is a writing in your homework or your test of Science lesson? But I'd guess the reason why travelling to future is easier than to past is because the time is pushing forward so if you managed to travel forward in timeline, there would be an 'acceleration' effecting on your time travel? It is like a man watching a train moving in certain direction and another man running in the train in the same direction thus the speed of that man's running will be faster than his running not in the train in the watching man's perspective?
Oh and the man is watching on the station or something, namely staying static.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Yes, but not if you're poor or if you're some minority (少数民族). How many of your 汉族 (Han-Chinese) women will pick up a whiter Xinjiangnese (新疆人) or a very poor East European guy? Don't ignore the money, status, culture, nationality/passport and so on.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter

Lexi, you can't just live the way you want, if you have no money or another kind of capital. For example, there is an incel who is poor and ugly. You know it's not that easy to become rich if you have no money to start with (the so-called initial capital) and if you're poor and you're not attractive, well, sorry but even a prostitute isn't available. So, how a poor and ugly incel may have the desired life? Only with very hard tries -- gym, diets, study... and still, not all of them will reach some level of acceptance. So, it's not like "just do what you want", because sometimes you need resources for "what you want" and there aren't any.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 I told her already there is no time (it's just a measure of the movement). Better read my discovery -- time travel, time machines -- just impossible.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
And what's the problem when you're still one of those lucky males in China who may have a girl? Do you know how many are doomed to live a singe life?

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email

I got an A+ for it.

Nope. I explained in my essay.
And yes, I am 14 years old. I'm ahead of everyone in school as I always get A+'s.
Over it.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
And just to add. I think Asian guys are cute.
Over it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
But there aren't so many Western girls who will choose an Asian guy. If he really can't attract a girl in Asia he'll be single in the West nearly 100%.

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
Bro, you're okay for Asia and for some African, Latin American country. But among the white girls you're nothing special if you don't find a target group like K-pop fans who maybe (maybe not) will accept and like a guy like you.

Hit the gym until you're young, work on being an NT (neurotypical) and moneymaxx. Then it will come to you naturally.
I am so needy.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bro, you're okay for Asia and for some African, Latin American country. But among the white girls you're nothing special if you don't find a target group like K-pop fans who maybe (maybe not) will accept and like a guy like you.

If they like Kpop then chances are, they won't accept a person who's Chinese. They would accept a person who's Korean though.
I personally don't care about race or anything tbh.
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Yes but if there are no Koreans around (or if he's more handsome than the Koreans around) then his chances are nearly equal.
 It's like, let's say, those Chinese guys who dream for a blond, white West European girl. They'll think (wish) for some from Sweden, France or Britain but when there isn't they're accepting willingly similar white girls from poor East European countries like Ukraine or Belarus.
 Only the very hardcore fans will say "Korean or nothing.", "Swedish or nothing." and so on. Most of the people, usually, are ready to make a compromise especially if the person is more attractive (in something; not only about his/her looks).

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.