☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Facial Caucasian similarity is dominating the facial appreciations in E.Asia  (Read 3921 times)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
OMG it's true! Right now I decided to check the popular searches recently and did you know what question did I find? "Why Elon Musk looks Asian?"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Gosh, there are really people who think that Musk looks Asian! In China he looks pretty white boy.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
Imho these with caucasian similarity looks worse xD
You look like normie so it's pretty good. This guy on second photo in first post look best.
Yeah indeed but he also has Caucasian features(he has doubye-eyelided eyes) but of course he will be rated lower than the guys in the second post.
Those who look Caucasian will be rated extremely highly in China now.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Most of the Western people, including the K-pop, J-pop, Q-pop fans, do NOT make any difference between those with some Caucasian similarities and those without them. Maybe you never heard about it but for many Westerners "Chinese look all the same." and "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... they're all the same." For you it's easy to say who is from Xinjiang and who is from Hongkong but to them all is "just Asian".
 There are many examples about it, there are even articles online about it -- check this one, for example: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/breyeschow/2012/07/31/all-asians-look-the-same/ ("Why Do All Asians Look the Same?")
 For the Westerners who never been in East Asia or never met many Asians even some Russian Tatars look 100% Asian. For some of them Andy Lau and Bruce Lee, Hu Jintao and Mao Zedong -- all look the same.
 The girls who like Koreans or Japanese, they like them exactly because they are ASIAN not because they have some Western things. If they want Western (like the majority of the females) they will never pay attention to something like Korean...
 Remember that once you're in the West, no matter pale skinned Korean or darker skinned Vietnamese, you're just an Asian for 90%+ of the people.
Yeah this is termed psychologically by a word(I forgot its name but to Chinese all of the westerners also look pretty much).
And, well I know in some westerners' perspectives Asian features look great but I set the aforementioned examples because those men who look similar to Caucasians are really way way more popular in China now than those who just look Asians will be rated AT BEST normie.

Actually the three uglier guys look not Asian enough. I will show you the most Asian ones:

Two of them look good to me(the second girl and the last second man) but they look 100% Asian.(Well yeah, that pair of ugly eyes and ugly nose are indeed pure Asian features)
Oh wait, well I forgot to say, in China, the hierarchy of facial features is constituted like this:
1.Caucasian features.
2.Northern features.(The last second man looks 100% northern so that's why you will rate him higher)
3.Southern features.(I am mixed with Southern and Northern features, unfortunately)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
I think it was noticed here already, in the West the bigger noses are the ugly ones. For example, the most ugly females in the West are the witches and all of them are drawn with big noses.

Many Westerners do plastic operations to cut off some cm of their noses because they do prefer the smaller ones.

Also they don't like so much the white skin and they go to solariums to have tan and to look blacker.

Our aesthetic is almost the opposite. :)
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Enlighten3d

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +42/-0
    • View Profile
Also they don't like so much the white skin and they go to solariums to have tan and to look blacker.

Noooooo I don't agree. We prefer white skin, only stupid woman go to solarium xD

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
I meant that most of the Europeans will like to go at least to the beach to have some tan, but in China people (especially females) do avoid getting darker (tanned) so even on the beach they avoid direct sunshine and some of them even cover their faces with facekini: . During the hot sunny days most of the females (and even males) do use umbrellas to avoid getting even 1% darker because here the "darker" means "uglier" (the roots are not racist but class -- the darker skin were associated with field labor or other hard job, i. e. with a low-class, poverty, etc. and step by step, the Chinese society developed some degree of pale/white skin worship; of course maybe there are also some genetic traits in this, but I am not 100% sure). This is a typical Chinese summer habit: .

I do agree that it's a sort of stupid to go to solarium because it's not healthy for the skin. Good to know that the clever women already avoid these things.
 By the way, in some European countries (Albania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, etc.) there is a significant % of females who do prefer darker males (like Latino type -- Spanish, Mexican, Colombian and so on) and also Arab and African. Some incels from those countries complain that females rather to date these guys than others. What's the Polish situation? Is there a big % of Polish females who will choose a darker man (like Brazilian, Iranian, Arab, Portuguese...) or they're strictly white Chad oriented?  :)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
I meant that most of the Europeans will like to go at least to the beach to have some tan, but in China people (especially females) do avoid getting darker (tanned) so even on the beach they avoid direct sunshine and some of them even cover their faces with facekini: . During the hot sunny days most of the females (and even males) do use umbrellas to avoid getting even 1% darker because here the "darker" means "uglier" (the roots are not racist but class -- the darker skin were associated with field labor or other hard job, i. e. with a low-class, poverty, etc. and step by step, the Chinese society developed some degree of pale/white skin worship; of course maybe there are also some genetic traits in this, but I am not 100% sure). This is a typical Chinese summer habit: .

I do agree that it's a sort of stupid to go to solarium because it's not healthy for the skin. Good to know that the clever women already avoid these things.
 By the way, in some European countries (Albania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, etc.) there is a significant % of females who do prefer darker males (like Latino type -- Spanish, Mexican, Colombian and so on) and also Arab and African. Some incels from those countries complain that females rather to date these guys than others. What's the Polish situation? Is there a big % of Polish females who will choose a darker man (like Brazilian, Iranian, Arab, Portuguese...) or they're strictly white Chad oriented?  :)

Yeah white skin is now appreciated because of the domination of Caucasian facial similarity.
White skin is one of the features of European so of course Chinese are now gravitated to it.
I have White skin(Caucasian √)
I have double-eyelids(Caucasian √)
I have high nose(Caucasian √)
I only have three Caucasian features, but those alpha Chinese males have like 5-6 Caucasian features.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 If only this (the Caucasian features) is that helpful (as you tend to overvalue it) then the Uigur Chinese (维吾尔族的中国人) will be one of the most attractive males because most of them are exactly with around 50%-60% Caucasian phenotype  ;D. It's true, I am not joking around -- for those who're not familiar with the Chinese people, I'll explain that there are some minorities (少数民族) in China and part of them are semi-Caucasian more or less. The Uigurs (维吾尔族) are around 50/50 and they should be the perfect example for TOP handsome males (if Zhang was 100% right): , , .
 Some of these people really look Westerners in the eyes of the average Han Chinese (汉族), but most (nearly all) of the Chinese Han females (and other Mongoloids like Chinese Manchurian (满族), Chinese Korean (朝鲜族), Chinese Li (黎族) and so on) will never think of searching for a boyfriend who is Uigur (or Tajik (塔吉克族), etc.)
 As you can see, just being Caucasian (or semi-Caucasoid, pseudo-Caucasoid) in China ISN'T enough.  (Otherwise the male Uigurs should be Chads and Gigachads in China, right?  ;D ;D ) :) But, I suppose you're already having this sort of "Just be white" (JBW) fixation and you'll continue to think that "The best is to be Caucasoid!"... But because we're here to help each other, I hope this JBW attitude will not going to stop you to maxx what you can. For example, healthmaxx (a healthy non-Caucasian Chinese > an ill Caucasian Chinese. Most of the females do avoid ill people.), gymmaxx (a muscular non-Caucasian Chinese > in a bad shape Caucasian Chinese) and so on.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
those alpha Chinese males have like 5-6 Caucasian features.

You don't say. ;D 5-6 Caucasian features looks like a totally foreigner in China. Even some Russians haven't so many Caucasian features. :P How many han-Chinese have got 5-6 Caucasian features? The whites DongBei people (东北人 are the North-Easterners in China) have no more than 4 to 5 at most (I mean the tall, hairy bodied males).

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
I know how hard is it when you're rejected just because of your skin color. But it also matters what's your culture, religion, personality, status and so on.
An ethnicel...

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
She isn't an incel, she just likes to learn and participates in many topics here. :) Also she writes good homeworks like that physics related about the time. 8)

But she said she's not dating now so she can be considered as a volcel (voluntary celibate) which is okay because when people are young they can afford to focus on their study and other development more (exactly as she does, for example with the calligraphy currently).

So, in this case we're talking about a pure and healthy (for her) volceldom. 8) (She is smart and pretty enough and she can find a boy-friend instantly but why to be in hurry? The females usually have no problem to have a boyfriend in any age; it's never late for them, so she did it right -- first study and develop and when she is ready, she can have almost every male she likes. I bet her parents think the same if they're responsible people.)

Yeah, I'm not an incel. I just like to study human behavior.
I mean, I have seen some cute guys but why would I date them when school is so important to me?
Also, I'll link the time travel paper later for Libgen's eyes :)
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Happy new nickname! What is "Dotato"? :)

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
From my understanding, Libgen wants to be white or at least look white.
I mean, personally, I don't care about looks.
I like the way that I look and I'm happy with the way I am.
Over it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Yes, he's something like "double poisoned": from one side that Chinese culture based admiration of the whiteness and from another side, the toxic blackpilled incels who non-stop speak that every white man is having a girlfriend (which is an absolute lie and a bullshit but the least IQ gifted incels tend to believe every stupid crap like that.)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
She isn't an incel, she just likes to learn and participates in many topics here. :) Also she writes good homeworks like that physics related about the time. 8)

But she said she's not dating now so she can be considered as a volcel (voluntary celibate) which is okay because when people are young they can afford to focus on their study and other development more (exactly as she does, for example with the calligraphy currently).

So, in this case we're talking about a pure and healthy (for her) volceldom. 8) (She is smart and pretty enough and she can find a boy-friend instantly but why to be in hurry? The females usually have no problem to have a boyfriend in any age; it's never late for them, so she did it right -- first study and develop and when she is ready, she can have almost every male she likes. I bet her parents think the same if they're responsible people.)

Yeah, I'm not an incel. I just like to study human behavior.
I mean, I have seen some cute guys but why would I date them when school is so important to me?
Also, I'll link the time travel paper later for Libgen's eyes :)

What is time travel paper? You mean you wrote a research about time travelling ?

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.