☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Facial Caucasian similarity is dominating the facial appreciations in E.Asia  (Read 3919 times)

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
I mean, a lot of people here in Norway are rich but the government also made a bunch of things expensive.
Last I checked, gas prices for a car liter (converted from Norwegian krone to USD considering most of us should be familiar with Usd) is about $7.00-$8.00
However, the cost of gas in Europe is expensive in general.
I have a friend in the United Kingdom and she says it costs more than the price I told her!
Over it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Maybe because of the Russia-Ukraine war. After the war, the prices will be better, I hope.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Maybe because of the Russia-Ukraine war. After the war, the prices will be better, I hope.

That is a possibility but I don't pay for anything as I'm 14 :p
Over it.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
It's okay. We respect the people's personal data. 8)

By the way, how tall are your men usually? 180 cm or 190 cm? Sorry for the lame question but there is this image of you that Nordic people are very, very tall and I wonder how exactly is it?

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
Libgen is actually a bit handsome ngl.
I say this from a 14 year old girl perspective who sees everyone equally regardless of wealth, race, and gender.
No offenses but I gotta express my condolences for such a young and girl incel.
I don't know the culprit of your inceldom but at such a young age inceldom is a mental contamination and I think you should escape from this shithole as soon as possible, though this forum is s purified incel forum.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
She isn't an incel, she just likes to learn and participates in many topics here. :) Also she writes good homeworks like that physics related about the time. 8)

But she said she's not dating now so she can be considered as a volcel (voluntary celibate) which is okay because when people are young they can afford to focus on their study and other development more (exactly as she does, for example with the calligraphy currently).

So, in this case we're talking about a pure and healthy (for her) volceldom. 8) (She is smart and pretty enough and she can find a boy-friend instantly but why to be in hurry? The females usually have no problem to have a boyfriend in any age; it's never late for them, so she did it right -- first study and develop and when she is ready, she can have almost every male she likes. I bet her parents think the same if they're responsible people.)
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
Usually we don't delete normal photos. Maybe just the photolink isn't working. But thanks for the report! I'll check the admin/moderator logs.

It's:
Edited "Flower hairpins" by "MSL"    Today at 05:24:56 AM    Alexa    SEO Admin    
Edited "Straight Hairstyle For Women" by "Alexa"    Today at 03:55:56 AM    SEO    SEO Admin        
Edited "Shoulder-Length Waves Hairstyle" by "Alexa"    Today at 03:22:50 AM    SEO    SEO Admin       
Edited "Qatar 2022 World Cup Mascot and football stars" by "MSL"    Yesterday at 03:05:18 AM    Alexa    SEO Admin        
Edited "Bins" by "MSL"    Yesterday at 03:02:04 AM    Alexa    SEO Admin        
Edited "Bins" by "MSL"    Yesterday at 03:00:27 AM    Alexa    SEO Admin       
Edited "Кекс "Икономия"" by "И."    Yesterday at 02:52:12 AM    Alexa    SEO Admin    
Edited "响油芦笋" by "英语课"    Yesterday at 02:29:15 AM    Alexa    SEO Admin        
Edited "Very Small Eggs" by "英语课"    December 15, 2022, 05:35:13 AM    Non-SEO    SEO Admin        
Edited "Once again about the small things" by "SEO"    December 15, 2022, 05:33:10 AM    Non-SEO    SEO Admin    

All about the old threads that we reconstruct (due to the lost photos in another host and restoring some of them) but nobody touched your post. It means just the link you used isn't working.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
Now let's say something ontopic. 8)  I'll comment this:
So no wonder I cannot be outstanding in the sense of face, rip :o

Even so, you'll be considered very outstanding by those (Western, South-East Asian and other) girls who're fans of the K-pop, J-pop and others. They like as Asian face as possible. For example, maybe you heard this, the big nose isn't a pretty thing in the West and the Westerners who like Asians do prefer the Asians with smaller noses.

In case you can make it only with face (I know "Face > the rest") then you should compensate with other attractive things like building better body, accumulating wealth, learning more psychological practical hacks (but only for good) and others. There is always some room for improvement. Like that example recently: if you still wonder what to improve make some art-maxx (for example learn playing the guitar or drums, vocal skills...)
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Now let's say something ontopic. 8)  I'll comment this:
So no wonder I cannot be outstanding in the sense of face, rip :o

Even so, you'll be considered very outstanding by those (Western, South-East Asian and other) girls who're fans of the K-pop, J-pop and others. They like as Asian face as possible. For example, maybe you heard this, the big nose isn't a pretty thing in the West and the Westerners who like Asians do prefer the Asians with smaller noses.

In case you can make it only with face (I know "Face > the rest") then you should compensate with other attractive things like building better body, accumulating wealth, learning more psychological practical hacks (but only for good) and others. There is always some room for improvement. Like that example recently: if you still wonder what to improve make some art-maxx (for example learn playing the guitar or drums, vocal skills...)
I actually think those girls' facial appreciations of k-pop, j-pop etc., are also saturated by facial Caucaisan similarity. You can see they make-up in western styles, have faces in western modalities, making songs that contain English expressions, etc.. So since I don't have a good base of 'Caucasian face maxxing', I can only do myself, since I don't think plastic surgeries can make my face Caucasian.  It really needs something else that can't be improved by surgeries.

But of course I never said 'Face>Everything else". Tbh I never saw any couples where the men were hot asf and it was the same with the women. Face of course plays the role but there are many more other things as the admission and guarantee of the marriages.

But those blackpillers also deserve my condolesences since they may have been rejected by their uglinesses dolefully and then become the extremists.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
To drop exactly in the worst possible philosophy (the pessimistic fatalism) means that you're firstly stupid and lazy, not ugly. Only super lazy and stupid men can choose to believe that there is no improvement when they make money, do sports earning good bodies, working hard and creating amazing things like charitable societies, interesting websites, useful robots and so on.

For the stupid and lazy incels the blackpillism is just the convenient comfort zone which makes them to feel that being lazy, cry babies and hatecels is the only right thing to do.

Enlighten3d

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +42/-0
    • View Profile
Imho these with caucasian similarity looks worse xD
You look like normie so it's pretty good. This guy on second photo in first post look best.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Most of the Western people, including the K-pop, J-pop, Q-pop fans, do NOT make any difference between those with some Caucasian similarities and those without them. Maybe you never heard about it but for many Westerners "Chinese look all the same." and "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... they're all the same." For you it's easy to say who is from Xinjiang and who is from Hongkong but to them all is "just Asian".
 There are many examples about it, there are even articles online about it -- check this one, for example: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/breyeschow/2012/07/31/all-asians-look-the-same/ ("Why Do All Asians Look the Same?")
 For the Westerners who never been in East Asia or never met many Asians even some Russian Tatars look 100% Asian. For some of them Andy Lau and Bruce Lee, Hu Jintao and Mao Zedong -- all look the same.
 The girls who like Koreans or Japanese, they like them exactly because they are ASIAN not because they have some Western things. If they want Western (like the majority of the females) they will never pay attention to something like Korean...
 Remember that once you're in the West, no matter pale skinned Korean or darker skinned Vietnamese, you're just an Asian for 90%+ of the people.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
@Enlighten3d, I also think so, but many Chinese (and other Asian people) tend to like those almost mixed White-yellow people (for example for many Asian females a "混血" (hybrid) kid looks much prettier than a local kid). So, he's right that in China, Japan, Indonesia, etc. being with bigger nose, rounder eyes and so on is more attractive than the classical Asian, but tell him that usually the Westerners doesn't make easy difference between a dude from Japan and a dude from Thailand (if they're not fans who study Asia). The same as in China -- here a Polish, a Spanish, an Arab and a Turkish look the same to most of the Chinese who didn't meet many foreigners.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Right now I remembered a funny story from my childhood. We had some foreign guests in our school (native Indians from a Latin American country). Maybe you all know that the American Indians are with Asian origin (they moved from North Asia long time ago), so till today they look mostly "Asian". For example these native Brazil people:
 And when those came to our school, even we knew they're not Chinese or Japanese, we were "sure" that they know kung fu or karate because "They are so Asian!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 What I mean is that in the eye of a foreigner (without experience) all Mongoloids (yellow race people) are similar or "the same", so I do agree with Zhang that in Asia, the local females, may rate him higher if he's with more pale skin, longer nose, rounder eyes and tall, but once in the West, it's not noticeable -- the Asian fans will like him the same and the females who dislike Asians will dislike him the same.

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Most of the Western people, including the K-pop, J-pop, Q-pop fans, do NOT make any difference between those with some Caucasian similarities and those without them. Maybe you never heard about it but for many Westerners "Chinese look all the same." and "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... they're all the same." For you it's easy to say who is from Xinjiang and who is from Hongkong but to them all is "just Asian".
 There are many examples about it, there are even articles online about it -- check this one, for example: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/breyeschow/2012/07/31/all-asians-look-the-same/ ("Why Do All Asians Look the Same?")
 For the Westerners who never been in East Asia or never met many Asians even some Russian Tatars look 100% Asian. For some of them Andy Lau and Bruce Lee, Hu Jintao and Mao Zedong -- all look the same.
 The girls who like Koreans or Japanese, they like them exactly because they are ASIAN not because they have some Western things. If they want Western (like the majority of the females) they will never pay attention to something like Korean...
 Remember that once you're in the West, no matter pale skinned Korean or darker skinned Vietnamese, you're just an Asian for 90%+ of the people.
Yeah this is termed psychologically by a word(I forgot its name but to Chinese all of the westerners also look pretty much).
And, well I know in some westerners' perspectives Asian features look great but I set the aforementioned examples because those men who look similar to Caucasians are really way way more popular in China now than those who just look Asians will be rated AT BEST normie.

Actually the three uglier guys look not Asian enough. I will show you the most Asian ones:

Two of them look good to me(the second girl and the last second man) but they look 100% Asian.(Well yeah, that pair of ugly eyes and ugly nose are indeed pure Asian features)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.