☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Are you afraid of the end of the world? What if... for the incels?  (Read 848 times)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
I read dramatic news minutes ago that some Russian missiles hit Poland. And it's a part of NATO. Wow! What if there is a NATO-Russia war? What if there is an end of the world we know? :o What it will be for the incels?

Some brocels are willing the world to end up but others don't. I want to live! I want to find at least once the true love!
Inceldom sucks...

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Re: Are you afraid of the end of the world? What if... for the incels?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 05:13:29 AM »
 :o

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 05:14:02 PM »
 I read some news about it right now. It's not sure if they're Russian, made in Russia, Ukrainian, etc. The investigation isn't over yet.
 End of the world isn't something so easy anyway. Don't panic yet. :)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 07:15:56 PM »
Now I feel a bit better. Not afraid so much.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2022, 11:54:35 PM »
It's good that it wasn't a direct attack or something. But it's really disturbing!
Inceldom sucks...

Enlighten3d

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +42/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2022, 03:27:07 AM »
Well... I'm not afraid of it, just worried that country I live in comes closer and closer to authoritarianism. War isn't danger for Poland, our own government is. I'm also angry that polish "left" recently showed their true face and instead of fighting for people they care only about getting votes from electorate.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2022, 03:29:35 AM »
Well... I'm not afraid of it, just worried that country I live in comes closer and closer to authoritarianism. War isn't danger for Poland, our own government is. I'm also angry that polish "left" recently showed their true face and instead of fighting for people they care only about getting votes from electorate.

That must be scary!
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2022, 05:30:42 AM »

I am from East Europe too (Bulgaria) and I know that Poland has a good democratic tradition. Most of the Polish aren't easily going to accept an authoritarian type of political situation again. If you're telling me you're from Hungary or Turkey, well, yes, but exactly Poland. No way.
 Yes, there is a crisis in the democracy all around the globe but Poland is one of the hardest cores of the democracy, the Polish people (the majority) is pro-democratic so I think the authoritarianism there is having not more than 1% to 9% chance (theoretically).

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2022, 07:06:09 AM »
I think that if you are going to have elections soon then it's hard to call it authoritarianism (if they don't choose one and the same over and over again).
Inceldom sucks...

Enlighten3d

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +42/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2022, 06:07:56 PM »
I am from East Europe too (Bulgaria) and I know that Poland has a good democratic tradition. Most of the Polish aren't easily going to accept an authoritarian type of political situation again. If you're telling me you're from Hungary or Turkey, well, yes, but exactly Poland. No way.
 Yes, there is a crisis in the democracy all around the globe but Poland is one of the hardest cores of the democracy, the Polish people (the majority) is pro-democratic so I think the authoritarianism there is having not more than 1% to 9% chance (theoretically).

The problem is they don't ask people for opinion, and basically all parties want authoritarianism, only with different views what should be enforced. Also we are going to be ruled now by PO, PiS won last elections because people didn't wanted PO anymore, now they want them again because PiS do even worse things, it's never ending loop. Next thing is authoritarianism is introduced slowly, so people are accepting it more and more. We have some democratic tradition but it's dying. And about Hungary - Poland is basically Hungary but few years late... same propaganda, same mentality of government, same thiefs.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2022, 01:11:26 AM »
Wow, man! If that's true (I believe you but I hope you're wrong), that's bad news for the people who want the democracy. The one-man ruling is not acceptable.

北京の高等教育出版社

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2024, 07:52:42 AM »
Muh brocel be happy! At least you can be like our landwhale Desi coping on this forum to amuse yourself before the end of this ffffffffffffffffffff world!

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2024, 07:57:46 PM »
 Ignore the statements that she is a landwhale, was raped by her father when she was 4, gunshots and other idiotisms that we already witnessed here (most of them deleted but screenshoted for future proves if necessary!!!)

The incel for m China here is having hallucinations and/or he is on purpose creating tons of lies about Desi!!!

Don't trust anything you read about her or other users! He is under ban and we will deal to protect the forum in the future from him and everyone like him! But we can't monitor the place 24/7, so, please just ignore everything like these statements without proves!

I hope people like him to find their right places in the future: psychiatry clinics, prisons (jails), police stations. Here is not the right place for them!!!

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.