☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Gymmaxx and gymcels  (Read 3598 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: Gymmaxx and gymcels
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 04:21:10 AM »
 Good, good.
 The point is that really the personal hobbies (like what do you watch in your free time -- for example, some people watch horses, others -- WWE and so on) doesn't influence the females like/dislike that much.
 Let's use some examples:

1. Source: malemodelscene.net

He is Francisco Lachowski (a Brazilian fashion model). Most of the females who know him would say they like him and he is 9/10 or 10/10. (They're not going to change their opinion about his attractiveness despite of what he's doing in his free time. For example, he may like to sing or he may just like to plant flowers... they'll like him just the same.)

2. Source: incels.wiki
 He is known as "Ravens". He is almost 50 and he's a gymcel, who uses a lot of time to weightlifting and as far as we know from the source, unfortunately, only a gay man is hitting on him, and for months, no women like him. (And they're not going to like him despite of what he do in his free time -- singing or taking care for flowers.)

Now, watch them again and think (honestly) -- if you have to choose one, are you going to consider your choice based on what they do in their free time or you'll just choose the more handsome one?

(I am not saying that the hobbies or the activities doesn't matter at all. Well, there are some females who may pay attention to it and if they like it (for example "I like Spanish and he is learning Spanish too, wow!" but it's not going to increase the man's value more than some 0.5 or 1 point. For example this can help him to become a 4.5/10 if he was a 4/10 before he shares what he is doing... But it's really very insignificant and most of the people even don't ask about your hobbies when they make their mind "I like him." or "I don't like him."))
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2022, 04:35:17 AM »
Ravens have to shavemaxx and hatmaxx. Maybe, fashionmaxx too... Then he will be 4/10 at least. Now he looks like 2/10 to many women I suppose.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2022, 04:37:12 AM »
Based! 8)
Inceldom sucks...

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2022, 02:40:49 PM »
Because I'm a good incel and I am not a misogynic incel, I will add that it's the same when we, the males, are liking a girl. If she is very pretty even without some achievements or hobbies, we like her. But if she is very ugly, we can't like her just because she is full of achievements and hobbies. She must be at least an average looking girl if she want to impress us with her hobbies and achievements.
Inceldom sucks...

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2022, 03:07:58 PM »
Generally, everyone is smart in their own way.
I did learn some programming, learned some languages, learned some interesting things about science, and taught myself cursive and to write with both hands.

It's very good but we were talking about me, right? You jump into a fast (baseless) conclusion that in my free time I watch only one type of thing to cope with my inceldom but in fact I am a person with a lot of knowledge (I graduated at humanitarian studies) and I do use most of my free time to learn geopolitics, economics, Chinese and to do freaking amount of sports. Most of the boys you like probably don't do even 1/3 of my daily routine but you still like them because they're attractive to you. I am sure you even don't know 100% what they do in their free time (maybe some of them browse disgusting websites with dead animals or watch perverted mangas but they will never share it with anybody, even with their closest friends), but you like them. So????????????????????????????????????????????? Let's just say that you learn your lesson -- one kind of your free time activity (especially if nobody knows about it, no matter is it watching erotic photos or learning the African countries' capitals), doesn't make difference about whether you're going to have a girl-friend or not.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2022, 02:26:26 AM »
Who said I assumed you only watch one thing in your free time?
I never said you watch only one thing in your free time.
Plus, I generally am not attracted to anyone in a romantic way.
Only as friends. I have other things to do other than get caught up in love.
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2022, 04:12:35 AM »
Lexi, did you read this post? If not, please read it once and try to re-write your idea in a clear way.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2022, 04:25:37 AM »
Who said I assumed you only watch one thing in your free time?
I never said you watch only one thing in your free time.
Plus, I generally am not attracted to anyone in a romantic way.
Only as friends. I have other things to do other than get caught up in love.

Here is what you said:

Incel (the user) reasons for being an incel isn't because he's not  fit (being fit is not working for him) and based off of my interactions with him.
I know why he's an incel because of what he does.
If he simply stopped doing such things he may be able to get a girlfriend.

You knew that time ONLY ONE of my free time activities and you jumped to the "conclusion" that I am an incels of "what he does" (which as everybody here knows already was -- A PHOTO)... So everything is about this ONE thing! Nothing more or less. And because it's NOT TRUE, now you're trying to deflect the matter instead to say "Look, I am sorry, it's really funny to think that the females doesn't like you because you sent me a wrong photo!"

I still can't stop laugh when I read "If he simply stopped doing such things..." So simple? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm stopping to send photos (and to watch them) and then magically I am already:

- with new hair
- taller
- rich
- 20 years younger?   

So simple! Incels should ask you for the ideas, you will be able to solve the inceldom problem forever!  ;D
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2022, 04:30:50 AM »
She simply can't...  :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2022, 06:31:45 PM »
 Well, then she better to stop this and to focus on our other topics. :)

About this one thing she is right. Only gymmaxx itself not always is working for an incel but it is adding some value (a.k.a. smv in some incels' communities) to your previous value plus it keeps you healthier (and health itself is a value too). So, at least, it is a solid base for more maxxing (improvement). 

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2022, 02:58:36 AM »
Did you notice that I said "may be able to"? I never said you WILL get a girlfriend or anything will happen to you.
If you improved like not coming on too strong, break bad habits, and some other things.... Maybe good luck will happen to you.
Who knows? Karma is a thing.
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2022, 04:48:50 AM »
 Karma is a religious thing that is based on nothing than imagination and wishful thinking.
 And
I know why he's an incel because of what he does.
sounds really hard to trust because a single action doesn't make you an incel. The person in question is an incel because he's poor, elder, short and balding. He has no bad habits (no smoking, no drugging, no excessive drinking, no picking fights (only self-defense), no cursing people).

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2022, 04:51:48 AM »
not coming on too strong

Hey, he came like a tornado or like a tropical storm? Typhoon maybe? :P

Yeah... these cold approaches are not working when you're bald, poor, aging and short... sad. :(

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2022, 04:58:13 AM »
She just decided that I have "done" something and I have "bad habits" and now nothing can change this.

Lexi, you know nothing about me. Better don't try to pretend being some kind of young psychologist or incelologist. Maybe after 5 years if you learn well biology and other related subjects you will know better. Now, just don't try because it's funny and focus on matters that are more understandable and useful for your development.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 03:21:33 PM by Incel »

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2022, 03:28:34 PM »
LOL! Thinking about it, even the warm approaches are not working well when you're bald/balding, aging, short and poor.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.