☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Gymmaxx and gymcels  (Read 3570 times)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Gymmaxx and gymcels
« on: October 26, 2022, 03:18:24 AM »

Gymmaxx and gymcels

As we see the gymcels (incels who try to ascend by means of work out: in the gym, in the sport clubs, in the parks and at home, etc.) are one of the best looking incels and/or the ones who deserve at least some respect for trying hard to get rid of the inceldom.

Here we have got one or two great gymcelling guys. How do you work out and what efforts do you make? How about the results?

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gymmaxx and gymcels
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 03:28:10 AM »
Incel (the user) reasons for being an incel isn't because he's not  fit (being fit is not working for him) and based off of my interactions with him.
I know why he's an incel because of what he does.
If he simply stopped doing such things he may be able to get a girlfriend.
Over it.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 05:01:55 AM »
 Currently: practicing some martial arts (mostly kungfu, TKD, JKD and MMA) + some yoga, aerobics and chess (it's a sport too, you know? :P ) + working out with my gym tools at home (I've got a mini gym) + biking, running and long walks + working out in parks and gardens (there are often opportunities for the so-called "street workout").
 I use almost every free minute to do sports -- including when I'm watching TV, reading an article or waiting for something.
 Of course, remember that only gymcelling (gymmaxx) isn't (usually) enough (if you have other problems to solve like -- being a poorcel, being a locationcel, being a baldcel, etc.)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 04:10:40 PM »
Usually like this? :o

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 04:33:25 PM »
 Not 100% but around 95% it is usually like this. I don't like to have "lazy day" and I do my best to use every free minute to do some additional exercise. Let's say you're waiting for something and you must wait for it 2 minutes. I use these 2 minutes to do several squats. At the rest of the day, when there is time for sports, as I said -- the different martial arts, aerobics, yoga, chess and bodybuilding (dumbbells, toning ring, push up bars, chest expander, ab wheel, hand grip and a few others). The walks are something like a must. The running and the biking -- from time to time. And trying a new martial art also from time to time.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2022, 04:39:23 PM »
Wow, you are so fit bro!
Inceldom sucks...

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2022, 05:20:26 PM »
 As a matter of fact, I am because it's not only this perpetual sporty life; I also have to take care of my incomes (not like these incels who only rely on their parents' income) and I do a physical activity job, a semi-physical activity job and intellectual jobs (all of them are burning a solid amount of calories and keeping, more or less, the tonus) plus I'm the one who should take the best possible care for the health, which includes regular washing, sweeping and so on (in order to keep the good hygiene which is equal to healthier and biologically younger self), which additionally is adding some fitness (the condition of being physically fir and healthy) to the one got from the many sports activities and the jobs.
 Of course, I'm still far from perfect because I build my body naturally (no steroids) and the progress isn't rapid but when I compare myself to the rest of the males outside, well, let's say there are 20% skinny guys, 40% fat ones, 20% average ones, 15% semi-muscular and 5% muscular. It means I look (body wise) better than at least 85% of them. Hard work pays off.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2022, 06:18:11 PM »
Incel (the user) reasons for being an incel isn't because he's not  fit (being fit is not working for him) and based off of my interactions with him.

LOL~~~ Sounds like I did something criminal! ;D ;D ;D  I sent a photo. And what? First, if you think that I am sending photos to all of the others you're 1 000 000% wrong. Second, if you're attributing my problems (balding, being shorter than many others and poorer than most of the people around, and on top of that -- my elder age) to just "He sent a photo." it means you don't understand anything and you better to learn more before try to help with this sort of wrong conclusions. Read more: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/that-s-why-you-re-an-incel/msg46301/#msg46301 and learn.

Hey, everybody! Don't take seriously this girl's statement. My problem isn't because I'm sending photos. My problems are: 1. Balding (women prefer hair), 2. Shorter than average (women prefer taller but I am the same tall as most of the women), 3. Poor (more and more unemployment rate around me, even for the locals due to the new realities; women prefer rich men), 4. Elder age (most of the people are searching for younger guys).
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 06:23:10 PM »

LOL~~~ Sounds like I did something criminal! ;D ;D ;D  I sent a photo. And what? First, if you think that I am sending photos to all of the others you're 1 000 000% wrong. Second, if you're attributing my problems (balding, being shorter than many others and poorer than most of the people around, and on top of that -- my elder age) to just "He sent a photo." it means you don't understand anything and you better to learn more before try to help with this sort of wrong conclusions. Read more: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/that-s-why-you-re-an-incel/msg46301/#msg46301 and learn.

Hey, everybody! Don't take seriously this girl's statement. My problem isn't because I'm sending photos. My problems are: 1. Balding (women prefer hair), 2. Shorter than average (women prefer taller but I am the same tall as most of the women), 3. Poor (more and more unemployment rate around me, even for the locals due to the new realities; women prefer rich men), 4. Elder age (most of the people are searching for younger guys).

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah, the kid is really still too naive if she thinks that you just stop sending photos and there will be some girl who will like a bald, short, poor and aging dude!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Classical one (like "Just take a shower, bro!!! Just go and say "Hi!" bro!", "Just have a haircut, bro.")  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D But this is the way how the normies imagine the incels problems; they don't understand the real reasons behind the inceldom.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2022, 06:45:12 PM »
 For the balding -- hatmaxx (hat-maxx) and/or shaving, sometimes -- figs (figmaxx; fig-maxx). The current other ways are not working well or they're full of side effects.
 For the shortness, it's the most difficult but at least you can compensate it with the good bodybuilding and some other maxxings (improvements) like popularitymaxx or geomaxx.
 For the aging -- it sucks but if you keep your real age (the biological age) younger (via sports, good diets, etc.) you can pass for a younger one (especially if you can hide your passport age (ID card age)  :) ).
 For being poor -- that's the most challenging... especially if you live in some particular countries which are full of problems...

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2022, 02:21:02 AM »
That's not what I mean. What I mean is you come on WAY too strongly and thus would make some people feel uncomfortable.
Over it.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2022, 02:39:59 AM »
Seriously, you guys disappoint me thinking that I'm the type to say "stop sending photos and you'll get a girl" NO.
You got it all wrong.
Clearly, you don't know what exactly I was talking about but you then assume I'm naive and don't get what you're talking about.
Over it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2022, 03:11:58 AM »
No, just be honest with him. Tell him that even he never did that "terrible thing" (to send a photo) once he's a balding, not tall, not rich and not young, he has almost 0 chance to find anybody.  :P Don't give him false hopes like

As a woman, think about it: even he stops doing "such things" (photo) what woman in her sane mind will say "The guy is without hair, poor as church mouse, short and aging but he doesn't send photos, so I am in love!:P Let's be realistic.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2022, 03:13:33 AM »
That's not what I mean. What I mean is you come on WAY too strongly and thus would make some people feel uncomfortable.

Yes. The key word here is "some".

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2022, 03:25:55 AM »
Right now I am very angry but I will contain all of it in.
Over it.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.