☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Another good story about how several types of maxx-ing helped an incel to ascend  (Read 1112 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter

And another good story about how several types of maxx-ing helped an incel to ascend

And here comes just another similar story (similar to how the bodymaxx helped an ethnicel which is about an incel that was sort of unique one. What kind of incel he was?
 1. a 100% fatcel (not too obese but obviously chubby and in some periods nearly fat; for example, from all people around him there was only one fatter than him, hence subjectively and objectively he was a sort of overweight in the eyes of the others and concretely the females).
 2. a 60% uglycel (in my eyes and in the eyes of the average male he wasn't some ugly fellow or deformed guy; some of us even considered him as a man with intellectual face and charisma. But in the eyes of the most of the females he was just an average, a normie (Norman) or a 3/10 to 4/10 male.)
 3. a Christiancel (not a problem itself but when most of the people around aren't very religious you look not that attractive and/or strange when you're talking about religion staff.)

Originally he was art-maxxed (playing violin and piano) and edu-maxxed (in 3 majors, gradually during all those years). These didn't help him to ascend because he was, as I mentioned, a 4/10 (at best). Later there appeared some cadets (student at a military school) who were taller, stronger, fitter than him and most of his friends around him and, 3 of 4 of the cadets got the girls around him because in their eyes these cadets were Chads (except one of them who was the slimmest and the shortest and according to the nowadays standards he was just a PrettyBoy but not a Chad). Well, after this depressing story (when all the nearby girls were taken (i. e. in a relationship with some of these cadets)), this incel realized that he's too weak and all of them (except the PrettyBoy) are stronger than him. His closest friend (a Chadlite, who was very successful with the girls and had many girlfriends but also lost his last one because of the appearance of the cadets) gave him some bluepilled advice like: "But why you have to compete with them with your body, compete with your high IQ brain!" (I call it bluepilled because the incel in question was already clever enough, study-maxxed and edu-maxxed, so obviously these didn't help him and clearly he needed some different maxx-ing). I suggested him to join our martial art practice but he felt that it's not his cup of tea and instead he bought 2 heavy dumbbells. Started to gym-maxx. Later found some jobs (sort of money-maxx which is relative because the salaries are low there) and at the end he ascended with a woman (divorced with kids and obese but at least educated and intelligent). Later when they broke up he found a wife (better looking as far as I know but with some character problems and they separated or divorced, I don't know because long time didn't connect with him). So, as you see, after some different sort of maxx-ing almost everybody can ascend. Well, some of the incels may think that this man ascended with not that great women but as one man said recently, nowadays even some of the Chads have no other choice but to choose some ugly and/or fat woman -- most of the males can't ascend with Stacies (the same as most of the poor people can't become billionaires) but at least may ascend with some 0/10 to 4/10 female. (But the way, notice that in the decile scale I'm including also the brain qualities -- knowledge, character, skills, ethics, etc., not only the looks. We should avoid the lookism.)

A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Summary is that you should self improve?
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Yes because there are those "blackpilled" incels who (mostly) think that nothing can be done and they deny the self-improvement because they think they're so ugly that no gym, no diets, no clothes, no hairstyle, no hygiene, no study, no money can improve them.
 There are also those ones who think that there is a chance but "only" if you get a surgery (so-called surgery-maxx).
 My point is that except the most pity cases (when a person is born very deformed or when he/she is disabled) the soft-maxx (sports, healthy life, study, etc.) may at least double up his/her value -- for example if you're a 3/10 after you improve your body, skin, knowledge, skills, styles and character you may climb up to 6/10 (and then at least one person may like you).

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
I self improve too! I taught myself to write with both hands (as it's useful) because I want to spend my time wisely.
I have nice skin. It's very nice.
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Good. I do believe that everyone (even those, the most pretty and handsome, called "Stacies" and "Chads", "GigaStacies" and "GigaChads") should do their best to improve themselves. Because it's very easy do decrease. For example, even she (a Stacy) is 9/10 if she gave up the sports and starts to enjoy cakes, chocolates, pies, sodas, etc. daily she'll become too fat and it will make her not more than a 4/10 woman.
 I also use my every free minute to improve something -- for example, learning some new word, adding some new (or more of the old one) exercise, etc.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
Lexi, you're a girl so you are okay without self-improvement but if you want to get a better man you should be a great girl. Like who, for example? ??? Let's say like Greta Tunberg. 8)
Inceldom sucks...

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Greta is popularity-maxxed. ;D

Good topic though.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lexi, you're a girl so you are okay without self-improvement but if you want to get a better man you should be a great girl. Like who, for example? ??? Let's say like Greta Tunberg. 8)

I just self improve because I have some flaws too! I'm not perfect!
I try to be the best version of my self.
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 There is an "h" in her family name -- it's "Thunberg" (Greta Thunberg).
 In my opinion she looks good and even without popularitymaxxing she's not going to be an incel. Surely there are admirers who like her a lot.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Amazing! This is what I teach the people all the time -- try to be the best version of yourself (or if you can't, at least, be a better version of yourself). 8)

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
There is an "h" in her family name -- it's "Thunberg" (Greta Thunberg).
 In my opinion she looks good and even without popularitymaxxing she's not going to be an incel. Surely there are admirers who like her a lot.

She is Swedish.
Believe it or not but many Norwegians can understand Swedish (as the languages are similar) and vice versa.
Also people from Denmark, they can understand Norwegian and Swedish too.
Over it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
And from Iceland too, right?

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 I know this because I learned that they're part of the so-called Germanic languages. Icelandic, Dutch... including English -- all are Germanic ones. Most of the nowadays Norwegian speakers are just descendants of Vikings.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
I know this because I learned that they're part of the so-called Germanic languages. Icelandic, Dutch... including English -- all are Germanic ones. Most of the nowadays Norwegian speakers are just descendants of Vikings.

Including the Swedish.

VIKING POWER!
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Yes, also that very small language -- spoken only by about 70 000+ people -- the Faroese language.

So, you're a sort of Viking girl.  :)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.