☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: We can't blame the women  (Read 836 times)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
We can't blame the women
« on: September 07, 2022, 04:47:42 PM »

Don't blame the women

Hi! Well, once I saw an incel who knew he's not attractive (and I don't know what exactly was his inceldom like but I suppose the usual: not handsome, not rich. Usually handsome guys and rich guys are never single). That incel said that the females doesn't like his but "I can't blame them." He had enough objectivism to understand that they want something way better than him.

But there are millions of incels who think that it's the women's fault. Think if you're a woman: why should you force yourself to "fall in love" with some guy who is going to give you poor life and disgusting looks (facial and body's)? You guys also have standards and usually you are saying that you can't give a chance to some grandmother because she is "wrinkled" and like a "dead body" or some fatty girl because she is a "landwhale"... Then why and how you expect the women to force themselves to do what they don't want to?

"But, hey, white knight", you will say, "they are way pickier than us!" And I, the "white knight" ( ;D LOL) will say: "No disagreement here! You're right about it." But still, it's their right to be picky, pickier, pickiest. It's their choice to be volcels or to wait until hit the wall and then to realize that they have to lower their standards and expectations.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: We can't blame the women
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 06:09:14 PM »
 In my works (the e-book about how to escape the inceldom and the articles about inceldom and incels) I never focus on useless things as blaming the women; of course, I can notice some facts that they're now more picky or with different tastes than before, or that they're more materialistic, etc., but the focus of my works is to make incels (including the female incels) to realize that the key is to improve themselves, "to maxx" themselves in every possible way. This is the most safe, honest, fair method. I'm against all those aggressive, totalitarian, religious, revolutionary, violent methods that want to oppress the women (or the men, when it comes from those ultra-feminists' thinking).
 The metapill philosophy based on the atleastism states this (in a nutshell): once you're an incel (no matter male (malecel) or female (femcel)) you can't blame others because they can't control their taste, falling in love, etc. The best choice is to start realizing it and to start to improve everything that you can and/or to compensate it with improving in other areas. For example, you're balding so you can build more muscles (gymmaxxing); you're fat, so you can lose weight; you're short but you can try to earn more money, to become a bodybuilder (moneymaxx, gymmaxx) or just move to some country where most of the people are around your height (geomaxx; locationmaxx).
 You don't like each and every person. So you can't expect each and everyone to like you. If nobody likes you then you surely have to try to improve yourself, to be your better version of yourself (the best is -- your best version of yourself) and then there will be at least one person who will like you (and you will like her/him too). If you're 1/10, after you maxx yourself (improve yourself) with all possible means (gym, money, knowledge, education, popularity, etc.) you'll be at least 3/10. If you're 3/10 you can maxx yourself up to 5/10 or 6/10. These levels are enough to attract from "a few" to "many" potential love partners.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 02:16:59 AM »
Well said all. And the women should learn to be more straight and to give honest answers, like "I do not like you. I like this and that type, you lack this and that." and not only to ghost the guys leavibg them without any clue why that happens.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Femflation, womenflationTh
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 03:21:47 AM »
There was someone who said a term like femflation (womenflation) but with another root which I can't type here because here is a non-hate forum. And I don't want to be a hater.

It means that the nowadays females are more difficult to get because of their higher standards.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 05:06:33 AM »
I blamed some of them.
Inceldom sucks...

张杰

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2024, 07:34:25 PM »
Yeah you can't even blame our little bitch Miss. Desi even if she thinks of u as a liar!

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2024, 07:42:50 PM »
This account banned forever. The other one banned for 10 days.

Too rude, too aggressive, too unstable.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2024, 07:53:19 PM »
Good ban. I explained why in the Zhang's ban topic!
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2024, 03:14:02 AM »
Yeah you can't even blame our little bitch Miss. Desi even if she thinks of u as a liar!

Little bitch is your mom, as I already proved in another post. There I proved why she is a bitch -- because she allowed her son to become such a bad, ungrateful, aggressive, rude, impudent and low leveled incel! Why she is little? Because usually the sons are taller than mothers and you are short so she is shorter and here it is -- the little bitch ---> Zhang's mother. Not me.

About your lies: 1. The fake report that ethnicel insulted you. In fact, you are insulting the people around. 2. The lame try to make the mods to lock three topics and failed to prove that MSL agrees. Later he also admitted your fat lie! 3. The hallucination about someone gave you pressure to buy a forum that is not for sale at all!

Crazy liars who are sons of bitches are not welcome in the forum for normal people.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 03:00:18 AM »
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.