☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: What is "Chadfishing"  (Read 717 times)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
What is "Chadfishing"
« on: August 29, 2022, 04:19:10 AM »

Chadfishing

In the biggest mistake when you tried to ascend I spoke about the Chadfishing. This remind me to make this thread here because it's an important about and for the incelology.

If you already know "Chad" (not the country but Chad as a symbol of one of the most handsome males) and " catfishing" you will easily understand that "Chadfishing" is portmanteau (of "Chad" and "catfishing").

It has famously been used in Tinder and other online experiments to prove that personality does not matter once you're a Chad. (Some experiments supported it others not so much and some failed.)

"To chadfish" is a verb. This verb can also be used in noun form ("a chadfish").

A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: What is "Chadfishing"
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 04:32:04 AM »
 It's not very ethical (to use others' photos and to make others to believe you're somebody else). But it's useful for the incelology and for other sciences (psychology, culturology, gender studies, philosophical anthropology and so on).
 The problem is that some of these experiments aren't true or they're very limited.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
A shocking one
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 03:42:58 AM »
A sort of shocking one. But it's nothing to be surprised about. It's just the power of the chadness. If you're a Chad, there are always women for you, despite of how terrible your status, character and current situation may be.

Inceldom sucks...

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 03:44:35 AM »
People never learn, do they?
Over it.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 03:57:37 AM »
 Not really.  ;D What I know is that many females are already aware of this kind of experiments and that's why they're not working anymore so well as before. Especially when the experimenters (usually low-IQ incels or nearly low-IQ incels) use exactly the name "Chad". There are so many other male names and if they choose something else (like "Tony", "Nick", "David" or "Evan") it will be at least 10% more difficult for some of the females to guess that it's a Chadfishing experiment...  :)

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 04:00:44 AM »
Not really.  ;D What I know is that many females are already aware of this kind of experiments and that's why they're not working anymore so well as before. Especially when the experimenters (usually low-IQ incels or nearly low-IQ incels) use exactly the name "Chad". There are so many other male names and if they choose something else (like "Tony", "Nick", "David" or "Evan") it will be at least 10% more difficult for some of the females to guess that it's a Chadfishing experiment...  :)

I assume that these people dropped out of highschool or something if they really think using "Chad" and using a buff picture of a guy isn't suspicious.
Over it.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 04:18:08 AM »
Well, the truth is that most of the brocels are teens who are not liking to learn and studymaxx. They only search for plreasures like online games, p*rn stuff and other sh*t and when it comes to show some knowledge, they can't.

I don't know but I suppose that 70% are exactly like that.
Inceldom sucks...

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 04:30:36 AM »
OK, and to be honest, there are millions of males (including incels) who're going to do exactly the same if there is some pretty woman's photo which "claims" that she's all that terrible things. It's not only the females who are vulnerable when it comes to the power of attractiveness.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2022, 06:33:05 AM »
Yes. And the gays too.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2022, 05:54:40 PM »
 And something else that we should keep in mind is that there are also these people who're not accepting some bad/crazy/dangerous/etc. person no matter how attractive he or she is. Of course, the chadness (stacyness), i. e. the male and female attractivenesses are important (are a factor) but they're not omnipotent.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2024, 03:53:50 PM »
Of course. For example Zhang Jie (张杰)from Shanghai. Let's imagine he is not fat, he starts to improve his feminine type body and increase his testosterone, build good body, improve his fashion, get a good job, etc. but who in her (or his) sane mind will choose a person like him with so many mental problems from coprolalia and hallucinations to cannibalism wishes to drink cerebrospinal fluid and menstruation blood to crime intentions to cause death in painful ways? A complete mentally disordered psychocel will be not a choice for any person.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.