☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: About the "right" to have a girlfriend  (Read 450 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
About the "right" to have a girlfriend
« on: August 10, 2022, 02:34:31 AM »

About the "right" to have a girlfriend

Well, because some incels think that there is some "right" in this world that is something like "Every incel should have a girlfriend", I wrote a new article exploring some of the possible consequences of such "right": Why "a state implemented girlfriend program" and other similar ideas are silly.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: About the "right" to have a girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 02:39:35 PM »
 And more concretely about the so-called "right" or "rights" to have a girl-friend or wife.
 First of all, I don't want to call the incels "entitled". I know that many anti-incels, some females and even incels in denial are calling the incels "entitled" (which means believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment). And I know that this upsets thousands of incels. So, it's not the point (are the incels, and to what extend, entitled). The point is: is there some right (are there some rights) to have a girlfriend or a wife?
 And I am going to answer to this here now: the rights depends on the laws. If there is some law that forbids something it means you have no right to do so. For example, the right to have an abortion is existing in many countries (because it's legal) and not existing in other countries (because it's illegal). Another example, same sex (homosexual) marriages -- in some countries the homosexual people have the right to get married and to be in a same sex marriage, but in many others they have no such right because it's illegal.
 After these clear examples, I think that we may conclude, that the right to have a girl-friend or a wife do exist everywhere; there is no law that forbids the men to have a love partner (girl-friend or wife) but this right doesn't mean that you can achieve it. It's like the business -- you have the right to do it but if you're lacking of capital you just can't have it. The incels, and not only they, have the right to fall in love but it's a bilateral process; you need someone who wants to give you the consent to be in love with her/him. If you haven't the "capital" (sometimes called "SMV" - "Sexual Market Value") you just can't make use of this right. So? The way is just to do your best to achieve more of this "capital" (which I do prefer to call simply "attractiveness"): make yourself more educated (edumaxxed), more good-looking and stronger (gymmaxxed), richer (moneymaxxed; which is really the most difficult -maxx  :( in the nowadays predominantly capitalistic world), try to move to a better place (geomaxxed)... and then, maybe, many of you will be able to make use of this right.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 02:15:41 AM »
Many incels just wish it. ;D
I am so needy.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 12:42:34 AM »
I understand... I wish for many things too. But you can't be entitled. You just can't and you aren't, are you?

北京:高等教育出版社

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 09:24:49 AM »
Very philosophical and enlightening. You are at the apex of the list of the gold members of this forum, totally as opposed to the little bitch Desi, who is  at the bottom of the list of the whole human ranked by self-integration. :P
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 05:04:32 PM by Alexa »

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2024, 05:07:56 PM »
You made him to despise you too and to stop coaching you gymmaxx and to give you free English practice online.

What you lie about Desi is true about you. You are the lowest Chinese man possible: liar, insulter, hallucinator probably, rude, vulgar, hostile and you deserve to stay alone for life.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.