☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The standardcel and the volcel  (Read 438 times)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
The standardcel and the volcel
« on: July 21, 2022, 06:33:09 PM »

Standardcel and volcel

Some of the brocels think that standardcel = volcel. How do you think?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 07:12:16 PM by SEO »
Inceldom sucks...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Re: The standardcel and the volcel
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 07:06:32 PM »
Someone forgot that we have a board (little forum) for normal incels (incels without hate). :D Moved to there. Post the incels related topics and questions only there.  :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 11:08:51 PM »
I don't know... maybe it depends on how low/high are the standards of the standardcels in question.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 02:54:43 AM »
Interesting.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
The difference between FAKECELS and STANDARDCELS
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2022, 04:24:23 AM »
We had a discussion about it in that other forum.

My opinion is that if you refuse some females (for example those very obese ones; very fat ones, known as "landwhales" or "land whales". No offense to fat people; I am not a supporter of sizeism; just don't want to date someone like them.) you're not a volcel. You may be a standardcel but it... still, doesn't mean that an incel has to be standardless. I don't think that such people do exist (no matter what are they, incels or not.)

So, I did a thread named "The difference between FAKECELS and STANDARDCELS"

Well let me explain the terms: a fakecel is someone who is not an incel but pretends that he is or someone who thinks/believes that he is an incel but in fact he isn't. A standardcel is someone who has very high standards so he's single. And a volcel is someone who wants to keep celibacy.

Here is the discussion. I started with:

"Brocels, don't tell me that rejecting this kind of women makes you a fakecel:
(gave an example with a photo of an overobese woman.)
. A standardcel -- maybe.

Having some taste doesn't make you a fakecel. We can't just accept each and everyone just because she is a female!

What if she is THAT FAT or she is a crazy Stacy who wants to pee in your mouth and to shit on your head during the sexual activity time?!

Some minimal standards are okay, aren't they?"

Because I wasn't sure if all the brocels are able to get it; many of them are just teenagers or young men without very big experience, I added this: "If some brocel thinks that the shitting example was unreal, here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

Some women and men are REALLY that sick!"

nice_try said "Yes, they are. We already discussed this a billion times." (About the minimal standards.) I didn't know that they discussed this "1 000 000 times". ;D ;D ;D I hope this forum to become also that popular and to collect 1 million posts. ;D :D :) 8) 8)

HateCurry said that "I know a stacy fat foid. Literally the only obese woman I was ever attracted to, and when I'm attracted to someone they have to be extremely good looking. She had overall awesome genetics she remained to look so sexy even though she's obese."

I answered him that "Oh, I don't mind if some brocels can accept some of these super obese women. I'm only against that "If you don't accept EVERY women, you're a fakecel."

In fact, as we counted before, most of us like Beckies, so our standards are not high at all: incels.is/threads/is-it-true-that-most-of-us-prefer-beckies.379161/"

Broly added that "If having standards and not wanting to be with a hideous female makes me a fakecel or volcel, I’d take that label with pride."  :) Well said.

decembrist_kirillov said that he wants at least his looksmatch.

coping_manlet said that considering the standards women have in modern society, not wanting a 70 year old who weights 600 pounds and has 20 k in debt from food bills should be acceptable.

Moeggels posted to the brocel with the "1 million times": "You don’t seem to understand that."  ;D

RobTenekin quoted that about the looksmatch.

And Pillow City Rev quoted that about the pride.

LeFrenchCel said that f....... someone who barely looks human can't be considered as ascension.

Monke joked about that super obese female that "I need to see her naked :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Just to ensure shes a woman. Right now its not clear. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:" He means that it's difficult when someone (I'd add -- male or female, doesn't matter) is too fat to see the thing that in biology is known as "sexual dimorphism".

nice_try asked (to) "understand what"?

Moeggels answered him honestly "That having standards is okay".

And the nice_try answered "I literally said that having standards is okay.
They just can't be high if you're an incel."

With this I agreed and said "Good point, bro."

So, yeah, we can't be too picky, indeed. Too picky = no chance, i. e. a real standardcel = forever incel. Of course, not a volcel but sort of fakecel, only in case that his standards are super unrealistic.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.