☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Get to know some things about Delphine  (Read 2679 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +821/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: Get to know some things about Delphine
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2021, 02:38:27 AM »
 May be it's not useful to explain this thing to someone who already believes (based on his/her own experience with some boys and/or men). It's the same as those who had some bad experience with some Chinese, Koreans or Japanese and then they think that "all Asians are bad". Or those males who met a few sexually ultra-liberal women and then conclude that "All women are whores." There are also believers that believe that "All Koreans are good at taekwondo (태권도)." or "All Chinese eat mice." Here is the same case -- no matter how many examples or counter-opinions we're going to provide it's quite possible that the result will be "This is what I actually think!" So, just cut the crap. :) (And, btw, "cut the crap" is an informal way (and even a rude way in some contexts) of telling someone to stop saying things that are not true or not important.)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

델핀(Delphine)

• SEO EGIRL
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +38/-2
  • Currently single.
    • View Profile
    • My Onlyfans.
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2021, 02:50:12 AM »
It's hard to believe that someone can believe such an abnormal thing about the males around the world. At first I refused to believe that  you're serious about it. I thought that it's something like a joke or at least trolling. But... well, not everyone can be informed. What I can say is that there are plenty of normal men around the globe and to put them all in this small fetish category is childish. But it's your choice what to think and what to believe. I'm not going to be a free teacher about the males' anthropology. ;D
Well i dont think all men are like this but i think a lot of men are like this.
Plus it would be obvious if i was trolling.
May be it's not useful to explain this thing to someone who already believes (based on his/her own experience with some boys and/or men). It's the same as those who had some bad experience with some Chinese, Koreans or Japanese and then they think that "all Asians are bad". Or those males who met a few sexually ultra-liberal women and then conclude that "All women are whores." There are also believers that believe that "All Koreans are good at taekwondo (태권도)." or "All Chinese eat mice." Here is the same case -- no matter how many examples or counter-opinions we're going to provide it's quite possible that the result will be "This is what I actually think!" So, just cut the crap. :) (And, btw, "cut the crap" is an informal way (and even a rude way in some contexts) of telling someone to stop saying things that are not true or not important.)
Maybe someone should tell all the Anti vaxxers that.
One day forward means one day closer to death.
This might remind you of self forgiveness.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +723/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2021, 01:38:53 AM »
It's silly. There are so many pretty and/or sexy girls' and women's photos online: like these, so to think that a lot are like this (to spend time chatting and begging for photos instead just to type a keyword like "pretty women" or "sexy females" and to enjoy millions of photos) is really funny. ;D And a lot of males just have enough real women (girl-friends, wives, lovers, friends with benefits and so on) so to think that they're searching for your photo to do such an action is nearly delusional. Also, some men will really feel upset and hurt when you, without any evidence, call them masturbators just because they're curious to see your face. Only in case some of them really imply they need your nude photos, you may think "Oh, he is a masturbator.", otherwise you can't call the normal curiosity something silly like this.

And btw, how you will feel if you are curious to see some man and he answers you: "No way! You're going to use my photo for your maturbation!" It's rude and silly, isn't it?

델핀(Delphine)

• SEO EGIRL
  • SEO full member
  • Currently single.
    • View Profile
    • My Onlyfans.
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2021, 01:49:39 AM »
It's silly. There are so many pretty and/or sexy girls' and women's photos online: like these, so to think that a lot are like this (to spend time chatting and begging for photos instead just to type a keyword like "pretty women" or "sexy females" and to enjoy millions of photos) is really funny. ;D And a lot of males just have enough real women (girl-friends, wives, lovers, friends with benefits and so on) so to think that they're searching for your photo to do such an action is nearly delusional. Also, some men will really feel upset and hurt when you, without any evidence, call them masturbators just because they're curious to see your face. Only in case some of them really imply they need your nude photos, you may think "Oh, he is a masturbator.", otherwise you can't call the normal curiosity something silly like this.

And btw, how you will feel if you are curious to see some man and he answers you: "No way! You're going to use my photo for your maturbation!" It's rude and silly, isn't it?
You have a point.
Now that i think about it i must let go of that.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2021, 01:58:06 AM »
I'm an incel. Involuntary celibate. I am one of those who think almost 100% of the time how to find a girl who will love me or at least who will like me and will give me to hold her hand and to hug me. When I sleep often I do dream romantic dreams (like we're in a pretty mountain with a lovely, nice girl) or erotic dreams (like we're hugging and kissing on the beach). As a lonely, very lonely man, I am lack of sexual activity too, so to tell you the truth I do masturbate and I know many (hundreds) other incels who do it too. But we usually watch some AV film or photos. Some of us like to use photos or pictures of their favorite actresses, models, singers, anime and hentai characters. I never met an incel who is going to make friends with a girl just for her photo to wank on it. So, it's really too childish or pre-teen. Or maybe it's your way to imagine that you are a very attractive and sexy female so all of us will prefer to watch your photos instead of the photos of much prettier than you females (all those actresses, models, singers)? Be rational. You, if you're a girl, are most likely an ordinary, average girl (in the better case) or a chubby or a fat one (in many cases). So it doesn't make sense. If you become a popular actress, model or at least a streamer, tuber something... then it's another story. Just trying to give you a more real picture of the reality.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

델핀(Delphine)

• SEO EGIRL
  • SEO full member
  • Currently single.
    • View Profile
    • My Onlyfans.
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2021, 02:01:12 AM »
I'm an incel. Involuntary celibate. I am one of those who think almost 100% of the time how to find a girl who will love me or at least who will like me and will give me to hold her hand and to hug me. When I sleep often I do dream romantic dreams (like we're in a pretty mountain with a lovely, nice girl) or erotic dreams (like we're hugging and kissing on the beach). As a lonely, very lonely man, I am lack of sexual activity too, so to tell you the truth I do masturbate and I know many (hundreds) other incels who do it too. But we usually watch some AV film or photos. Some of us like to use photos or pictures of their favorite actresses, models, singers, anime and hentai characters. I never met an incel who is going to make friends with a girl just for her photo to wank on it. So, it's really too childish or pre-teen. Or maybe it's your way to imagine that you are a very attractive and sexy female so all of us will prefer to watch your photos instead of the photos of much prettier than you females (all those actresses, models, singers)? Be rational. You, if you're a girl, are most likely an ordinary, average girl (in the better case) or a chubby or a fat one (in many cases). So it doesn't make sense. If you become a popular actress, model or at least a streamer, tuber something... then it's another story. Just trying to give you a more real picture of the reality.
I honestly feel bad you cant find love.
But love always finds a way.
Sometime's it takes some time.
While others are like a finger snap.
They happen instantly if you dont understand.
But i hope you find someone at least and not to be alone.
As for me i dont want to date anyone because i like being alone.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2021, 09:06:31 PM »
What I meant is there are many lonely men, yeah, but exactly why they will use your own photos for this when there are a lot of others'?  May be you got some more imagination.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.