☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: FUN  (Read 81844 times)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
🌻
« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2023, 07:25:17 PM »

🌻

🌻. A sunfower. 🌻 8) 8)

A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
😊
« Reply #226 on: June 16, 2023, 05:48:28 AM »

😊

Adding this one -- 😊. Seeing is bigger, of course: 😊.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
ᵕ̈
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2023, 05:52:03 AM »

ᵕ̈

I noticed this (from a chat ago published around): ᵕ̈ . Wondering what's that... Let us see it big.  8) ᵕ̈ . Oh, I think I saw it before. ;D

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2023, 05:52:16 AM »

What a cool thing: . Looks like a colorful umbrella. Let's see it bigger: :D :)
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
Cats
« Reply #229 on: February 29, 2024, 07:20:30 AM »

Cats

🐈
Alright, let's get the purr-formance started!

So, cats, right? They're like the royalty of the pet world. You know, they're so high-maintenance, they even have their own throne - the cat scratcher. And don't get me started on their wardrobe. One day they're wearing a cute little bell collar, and the next, they're rocking a full-on catwalk in a diamond-studded harness.

Now, I've never been a cat person, but I did have a cat once. His name was Whiskers, and he was the epitome of feline arrogance. I remember one day, I was sitting on the couch, and he decided to climb onto my chest and stare at me like, "You know, I could let you live, but I'm not sure yet." I was like, "Okay, buddy, I'll just get up slowly and leave you alone."

And speaking of aloofness, have you ever tried to cuddle with a cat? It's like trying to hug a brick wall that occasionally decides to move. One minute, they're all over you, and the next, they're like, "Nope, I'm a solitary being, and I'm going to sleep on top of your laptop now."

But let's not forget about their mysterious lives. Where do they go when they're not at home? Are they secretly running the government? Or maybe they're just attending their cat version of a Burning Man festival, where they exchange fish and laser pointers.

In conclusion, cats are a fascinating species. They're the ultimate combination of grace, sass, and indifference. And even though they might not always show it, deep down, they do love us, just like how Whiskers would occasionally let me pet him when he was in the mood for it. So, keep those cat-loving jokes coming, and remember, "Cats rule the world, and we're just living in it."💞  ;D

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Success
« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2024, 03:10:56 AM »

Success

Ladies and gentlemen, let's talk about success! You know, the one thing that everyone wants but no one really knows how to define. I mean, is it making a million dollars? Winning a Nobel Prize? Or maybe just being able to wake up without an alarm clock?

Now, I'm no expert on success, but I've had my fair share of both triumphs and face-plants. And let me tell you, the face-plants are usually more entertaining for the audience.

So, I remember when I was a kid, I used to dream about being a professional comedian. I would practice my jokes in front of the mirror, and my family would always laugh at my punchlines. I thought, "Wow, I'm gonna be the next Chris Rock!" But then, life happened. I got a job at a local supermarket, and my jokes turned into, "Did you see avocado prices? Ridiculous!"

But hey, I'm not complaining. I've learned that success isn't always about being the best or the most famous. It's about finding happiness and fulfillment in what you do. And honestly, who doesn't love a good deal on avocados?

Now, let's talk about the real MVPs of success: our parents. They're the ones who pushed us to study hard, get good grades, and chase our dreams. But let's be honest, sometimes their advice doesn't make much sense. Like when my mom told me, "Son, always wear a hat. It keeps your brain warm and makes you smarter." I guess that's why I'm standing here today, a genius in comedy and hat fashion.

In conclusion, success is a journey, not a destination. It's about learning from our mistakes, cherishing our victories, and finding joy in the little things. So, keep laughing, keep striving, and most importantly, keep wearing hats. Thank you, and good night!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Creative
« Reply #231 on: March 01, 2024, 10:14:56 PM »

Creative

A woman walks in a bank to get a loan. “I need to borrow $100 for a month,” she says.

The banker frowns, but takes her information anyway. He runs her credit but can’t find a report. “I’m sorry,” he says, “but in the absence of a credit record, we’ll have to charge 20% interest on the loan, and you’ll need to put up collateral.

“What does that mean?” the woman says.

“It means,” the banker says, “you’ll have to repay us $120, and you’ll need to give us something more valuable to hold onto until you pay us back.”

“Something more valuable?” The woman says. “How about my Ferrari?”

The banker nearly snorts his tea all over his desk, but he prides himself on customer service so he soldiers on. He runs the title on the Ferrari and what do you know, the woman owns it free and clear. “Okay, he says, “I’ll print out the papers.”

“Just so I understand,” the blonde says, “I give you my Ferrari and you give me a hundred dollars, right? And then in a month, I give you $120 and you give me my Ferrari back?”

“Yes,” the banker says, “that’s the deal.”

She signs the paperwork and hands him the keys. He counts out $100 for her and watches her saunter out the door.

A month to the day later, he’s sitting at his desk when the woman saunters back in. She hands him $120 and says “I get my car back, right?”

“Yes, he says as he hands her the keys. She turns to go but he stops her. “Miss, I really have to ask, why did you use a $140,000 car as collateral on a $100 loan?”

“Oh!” The woman says. “I got called out of city unexpectedly on business. How else can I park a Ferrari for a month in this city for only $20?!”

8) ;D
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
Rich and Poor (humor)
« Reply #232 on: March 02, 2024, 02:07:07 AM »
Some humor about the rich and the poor:

OK, let's talk about the age-old topic of rich and poor. Now, I'm no billionaire, but I'm pretty sure I've got more money than most of you combined. I mean, I've got enough change in my couch cushions to buy a coffee at Starbucks, which is like, a third-world country for some of you.

You know you're poor when you're so broke that you're excited about finding a penny on the ground. Meanwhile, the rich folks are like, "Oh, a penny? How quaint. Let me give you a dollar bill to make your day."

And have you ever noticed how the rich and the poor have completely different problems? The rich worry about their investments, while the poor worry about their investments in ramen noodles. The rich fret about their yachts, while the poor stress about their bus passes.

But let's not forget that sometimes, the rich can be surprisingly relatable. They might have a private jet, but they still need to deal with turbulence. They might have a mansion, but they still have to clean it. And they might have a fortune, but they still have to deal with their in-laws.

So, in conclusion, whether you're rich or poor, we're all in this together. We're all trying to make ends meet, whether it's with a silver spoon or a safety pin. And remember, it's not about how much money you have, it's about how much love and laughter you can share. Unless you're sharing your wealth, then that's pretty cool too. Thanks for listening, and have a great day!
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
Fun with values
« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2024, 02:45:46 AM »

Some fun with the topic of the values

Guys, let's talk about values, shall we? You know, those things we hold dear, the principles that guide our actions and decisions. They're like the compass in our lives, right?

Now, I've always found it fascinating how different people have different values. For instance, my neighbor values his lawn more than his own family. Seriously, he spends more time with the grass than he does with his kids. But hey, to each their own, I guess.

And then there's this whole debate about what values should be taught in schools. Some people want more emphasis on honesty, respect, and responsibility. Others think we should focus on selfies, social media likes, and the perfect filter. I mean, if we're going to prioritize, let's at least prioritize things that matter, right?

But here's the thing about values - they're not just about what we teach, they're also about what we learn. And sometimes, we learn the hard way. Like the time I thought being honest meant telling my boss that his new tie looked like a clown threw up on it. That didn't go over well, but hey, live and learn, right?

In the end, it's up to each one of us to decide what our values are, and that's what makes us unique. So, let's remember to respect other people's values, even if they're a little quirky or different from our own. After all, we're all just trying to navigate this crazy world with our own compass in hand. Thanks for listening, and have a great day!

:D ;D :)
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Tags: fun 

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.