☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: What do you think about SEO tool i.e. SEO Powersuite?  (Read 2554 times)

Mike5

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +4/-0
    • View Profile
    • Best SEO Software
    • Email
What do you think about SEO tool i.e. SEO Powersuite?
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:39:05 PM »
The SEO PowerSuite bundle makes SEO optimization easy and affordable. You don't need to be a SEO placement pro in order to make it work, either.

Your ideas/suggestions/feedback highly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mike Mecovi
Best SEO Software

英语课

• 学习英语
  • SEO Global mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +325/-0
  • 英文课
    • View Profile
    • Where is IP
Pretty
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
 I think the http://www.seo-powersuite.com/ website is pretty.
英语课,英文课;英语老师 :) Learn English. English free lessons. English teacher :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +721/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Sounds good
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 02:30:27 PM »
The SEO PowerSuite bundle makes SEO optimization easy and affordable. You don't need to be a SEO placement pro in order to make it work, either.

Your ideas/suggestions/feedback highly appreciated.

Sounds good:
"    First you'll research your keywords. You'll make sure you're targeting the exact same keywords those looking for your products or services are typing into Google and other major search engines daily.
    Then you'll optimize the content on your website. You'll review your website pages to ensure each and every page is optimized to receive a high SEO ranking. The SEO PowerSuite search engine software will tell you exactly when, where, and how to place your keywords within your site's pages.
    Next, you'll build high quality backlinks. The SEO PowerSuite will help you track and manage each and every link pointing back to your site, aiding you in the process of finding link partners while at the same time allowing you to figure out what your competition is doing to increase its own search engine rankings.
    Finally, you'll track your progress. There's no point in having a SEO marketing plan if you aren't going to track what works and what doesn't. SEO PowerSuite will help you do just that, leaving you free to spend time satisfying the needs of the new customers flocking to your site each day.

"http://www.seo-powersuite.com/

taniasharma

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Digital Marketing Agency | Social Media Marketing | Online Marketing Company
    • Email
Re: What do you think about SEO tool i.e. SEO Powersuite?
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 05:20:39 PM »
It is a best tool for complete analysis your website. I always use this tool. This tool provide
Website Auditor for complete website analysis like your Meta tags, Image optimization, Keywords relevancy, Keywords traffic... etc
Rank Tracker for check the positions of my website using my targeted keywords
Spy Glass for analysis of competitor analysis.. etc.

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.