☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How Much Is Bitcoin Worth?  (Read 1977 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
How Much Is Bitcoin Worth?
« on: December 10, 2017, 08:21:44 PM »

How much is BTC worth?

I already mentioned in the post 'cheap bitcoins' that it is quite possible some day these bitcoins to become as cheap as 1 BTC per $ (or 1 BTC per RMB). Well, I can check the current price of 1 BTC (in USD) is 14196.57http://cn.bing.com/search?q=btc+to+usd&qs=AS&pq=btc+to+&sc=8-7&cvid=E02585628E8042E2A28EE66B59861963&FORM=QBLH&sp=1, but the question is how much is BTC really worth? (Price is what you pay, value is what you get.)
 I'm just wondering about it. I'm not a bitcoinphobe, nor a bitcoinphile. Just want to know the truth, as usual.
 - An article about it: "How Much Is Bitcoin Really Worth?" https://www.forbes.com/sites/eidoo/2017/10/18/ico-101-the-6-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-cryptocurrency-market-today/#17fdbd3c294c
 - About the bitcoin in Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
 - About the bitcoin in Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Bitcoin
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Why Bitcoin is so expensive?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 02:43:20 AM »

Why Bitcoin is so expensive?

OK... and why Bitcoin is so expensive? Currently it's USD 47306.18 per BTC 1. :o
 And the answers I've got: 1. There  is a limited supply of Bitcoins and nearly an unlimited demand. 2. Bitcoin fans like its decentralization. 3. It's very popular. 4. Its current price.

Soove1955

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: How Much Is Bitcoin Worth?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 10:00:42 PM »
Hello!

There are several reasons why Bitcoin is so expensive. Here are some of them:

Limited supply: A total of 21 million Bitcoins will be created. This means that the supply of Bitcoin is limited, making it more valuable.
High Demand: There is a high demand for Bitcoin as people see it as a way to invest or pay for goods and services.
Decentralization: Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, meaning that it is not controlled by any government or financial institution. This makes it attractive to people who want to escape government control.
Popularity: Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. This means that it has wider acceptance and a wider user base.

I use cryptocurrency for gambling payment when making deposits on gaming sites. This is a fast, secure and convenient payment method. I personally use Bitcoin to make deposits on gambling sites.

Here are a few benefits of using cryptocurrency for gambling:

Fast Transactions: Cryptocurrency transactions are processed very quickly. This is important for online games where players need to be able to deposit and withdraw money quickly and easily.
Low fees: Cryptocurrency transaction fees are very low. This helps save money.
Security: Cryptocurrencies use cryptography to ensure the security of their transactions. This helps protect your funds from hacking and theft.

I believe that cryptocurrency will continue to develop and become more popular as a payment method for online games.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 10:26:45 PM by SEO »

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Re: How Much Is Bitcoin Worth?
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2023, 10:28:08 PM »
The spamlink was removed. You can speak about bitcoins but don't try to spam here. It's an Omnilogy forum, not a link farm.

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.