☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Those who have questions about the USA...  (Read 22965 times)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +723/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Re: Those who have questions about the USA...
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2016, 03:26:25 PM »
Mojo, don't hesitate to post in the North Korea  News.

If you get some news and you like it, post it, please. News is not political debate or something... so, I think we can do it.

Example: "Kim Jong Il's Work Published in Mexico, source: http://www.kcna.kp/kcna.user.article.retrieveNewsViewInfoList.kcmsf#this"

(But I generally do agree that it's a harm for a forum to focus on politics and religions (except, if that's some very profitable forum and you know that it makes sense. Currently this one is bringing literally a few cents per 24 hours, which is approximately enough only to cover its inexpensive yearly domain-and-hosting plan.))

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +822/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2016, 02:11:27 AM »
  In general -- I'm unhappy that in the most high-tech and high-science country in the world recently (USA) the science progress depends on religious reasons! It's a shame for the mankind. (And as often I mention -- most of the men around the world ARE stupid. But when it comes to SCIENCE to be DEPENDABLE of the myths, lies, stories, i.e. religions, it's already TOO MUCH and I can say emotionally, logically and in every level: HELL, NO!!!... May be there is a better expression about it, but I can't find it now. Maybe: "Damn this science, which is dependable of the least scientific levels as religions!")
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +448/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2016, 02:20:53 AM »
I think there is no question/no debate. Because... is really some sane person, who thinks that religion isn't a 'stop' for the science-tech progress everywhere around the world?

mojo

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +238/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2016, 02:02:34 PM »
Trends show that in the US, religion is losing it's foothold. I think the last thing I read about this was something like 50% religious and 49% not. The 49% is gaining while the 50% is losing ground. It won't be too much longer till religion will no longer be the majority.
When you put down the good things you ought to have done, and leave out the bad ones you did do — well, that’s Memoirs. ~ Will Rogers

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2016, 03:03:10 AM »
 If it's true, then the future of all the world has more optimistic chances.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +723/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
El Niño in the USA?
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2016, 07:25:11 AM »
I wonder about the 'El Niño'? Do you have problems with it in the US nowadays?

mojo

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2016, 12:06:49 PM »
El Nino changes the weather patterns. Normally California gets problems from the change while we benefit. California gets so much rain that it creates mud slides. We get an added and extended wet season.

Under normal conditions our wet season is just at the beginning of spring as the weather changes. From then on till next spring we get very little water. This is an arid climate. The only problem we usually see from this change of weather is flooding since the locale is flat land with no real drainage to speak of. Water always gathers at the lowest point and since it has no where else to go it then gets deeper. Often this happens on roadways and this is a hazard to people driving, especially in the country. You see water over the road, you don't go on. You can't tell how deep it really is. In many flood prone places the state puts up water level markers so that you can tell how deep it is.
When you put down the good things you ought to have done, and leave out the bad ones you did do — well, that’s Memoirs. ~ Will Rogers

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +304/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
Captain America
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2016, 04:14:19 AM »
I read your another post about El Nino. It says it's raining now over there in Texas.

I'd like to ask about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America:_Civil_War

How do you like it? Some more opinions around you? Is it well accepted in the US? It was currently one of the best watched films around here, according to what  I saw on a cinema TV yesterday or the day before yesterday!
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
‘Captain America: Civil War’
« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2016, 04:24:50 AM »
 I'm waiting for the Mojo's answer, but during this waiting time, I'd like to say that I still didn't watch this new American film (the exact name is ‘Captain America: Civil War’ ). I watched a trailer and the most attractive was when the Spiderman took the Captain America's shield. :)
 An example: http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/spiderman.jpg

mojo

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
Re: Captain America
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2016, 04:08:34 AM »
I read your another post about El Nino. It says it's raining now over there in Texas.

I'd like to ask about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America:_Civil_War

How do you like it? Some more opinions around you? Is it well accepted in the US? It was currently one of the best watched films around here, according to what  I saw on a cinema TV yesterday or the day before yesterday!

I have not yet seen this newest film but did watch the Winter Soldier. One of the things that gives me a bit of amusement, is that this is entertainment. There is nothing really factual to it beyond having used authorities in their fields of expertise to set the stage for the tale. Yet often you find people on the internet that try to use the entertainment as some reference to defend their stance behind some question or discussion as being relevant.  Thing is to accept the premise of the movie, one must always suspend what they know of the real world to engage in the entertainment. Otherwise it becomes total nonsense with no value.

Many people around the globe see these products of Hollywood and believe this is the US as they have seen it with their own eyes. What they do not realize is everything they see is very carefully staged to present the very opinion they believe. Only rarely is there ever something in a film that was not purposely planned, right down to the placement of the feet, the clothes, the background, and even the lighting and sound. You are presented with what looks to be a complete image. No one ever questions why someone of limited income as presented in such a frame of reference, would have the things they have access to. You see someone who is supposedly poor, who has all the modern conveniences of life in the background, has all the time in the world to do whatever the film takes you to, and the methods available to get them there, without consideration as to costs; as an example.

I say this so as to dispel the magic presented on the silver screen. By all means accept it as entertainment. But do not use films as background for factual. It is highly misleading.

Where I live there are no theaters. So I won't see the latest greatest when it first comes out. I will see it much later. Given that, I can't really comment on a movie I haven't seen yet.

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2024, 12:36:30 AM »
Mojo, we miss you. Hope you are doing well in Texas or in another place. 8)

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.