☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE  (Read 12359 times)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE
« on: May 20, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »

WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE

One of our users has a link to an interesting website - http://makingmoneypoint.com/ . Let's learn some useful tips about making money online from there.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
PAID SURVEYS
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
Some people say that making money online is quite simple!

In fact, most of those who have tried making money online will not quite agree. Making money on the internet is just like the usual work. The more you work the more you can expect to be paid. There are many ways to earn online, but the most popular ones are described below.

Paid Surveys – The surveys are a good way to earn a few coins. To increase revenue, however, must use multiple sites at once. Only by participating in surveys several times a day, in fact, one can hope to obtain interesting figures. There are many free sites tracked by simple exploration surveys on the search engines.

http://makingmoneypoint.com/

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
GET PAID TO SITES
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »
Get Paid To Sites – These are sites that offer incentives to complete bids by franchisee. It is usually required to send the e-mail or fill out a short questionnaire. Pretty easy stuff. Many of these sites are based in the United States, an element to be evaluated carefully when registering, because not all the opportunities may be available in Italy.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
PAID TO CLICK
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 09:07:55 PM »
Paid To Click – It’s a risky way to making money online, partly because of possible intrusions into your PC from intruders. However, when you find reputable sites, it is the easiest and least challenging to scrape together a little ‘money. It suffices to click on a certain amount of ads (banners or advertisements) every day. The proceeds of course if you have a growing number of referrals.

P.S. Paid To Click = PTC (Note from me - SEO)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
FREELANCE WRITING
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »
Freelance Writing – This system is becoming increasingly popular with those looking to making money online. There seems no limit to gain by writing articles. It just depends on the ability and the time that each one has to invest in this activity. The amounts that can be achieved varies depending on the quality of the articles and, as a result, Internet traffic and advertising generated by the same

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
ADSENSE
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 09:51:42 PM »
Adsense – Adsense and other pay per click ads may also generate significant profits if you receive several visits a day (click on the banner related). At the beginning is not easy, but with time, experience and good quality of its publications or sites, the gains may also be important.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
And more...
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 09:52:38 PM »
The first thing you should do, and this is just as important as all the other things I’ll mention, finding people who are already successful online entrepreneurs. takes time to be a specific query, because many people claim to be successful, but have only one day wonders. Once you’ve found some real winners, join their mailing list (newsletter). Do not start buying products they contribute only to take notes and learn. This will give you a reasonable understanding of when they make their money.

At this stage, you have to create more questions then answers, so now we begin to find answers to your questions. You can do this by joining the forums, which have focused on online business.

You’ve probably got enough information now about how you want to earn money online, either by selling their own products or promote other peoples products. this means you will need a domain name and web site.

Van Hire Derby

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 04:05:25 PM »
There are many ways to earn money online. There are some paid sites which charge registration fees, while some sites dont charge anything. Making money online is easy. We can spend one to two hours on internet & can make extra income.

aelinechristy

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 02:48:17 PM »
There is many ways to earn money online. I will go over some of them for you. Paid to read email is one of the best ways to earn small amounts of money online. Paid to read email sites that will pay you usually pay you 1/10 of a cent to 5 cents per email.

working at home

stella

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +4/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »
A friend of mine told me a while ago that she found a site where you could submit articles, and in turn, the website would pay you money for your articles. However, my friend never told me the URL to that site so I'm looking for it.Anyway, what other legal ways are there to make online with just a paypal account? I've heard that you could get money taking surveys and things like that, but I'm more interested in doing more frankly, interesting, things than that.It would be preferred if the ways that you suggest are ones that you (or someone you know) have actually used before.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 02:33:22 PM »
A friend of mine told me a while ago that she found a site where you could submit articles, and in turn, the website would pay you money for your articles. However, my friend never told me the URL to that site so I'm looking for it.Anyway, what other legal ways are there to make online with just a paypal account? I've heard that you could get money taking surveys and things like that, but I'm more interested in doing more frankly, interesting, things than that.It would be preferred if the ways that you suggest are ones that you (or someone you know) have actually used before.

Hello, Stella? How are you doing?
  It's a good question! According to my personal experience:

a) PTC (Pay-To-Click) websites.
b) Translations services. (I got experience in Chinese, English, Russian, Bulgarian and also some Korean, Tatar, Arab and Macedonian translations.)
c) Google AdSense
d) Teaching foreign language online
e) Online editing.
f) Online advising.

And, I am sorry, but I don't know which is that one who is going to pay you money for your articles. I hope to be true.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

robinjack007

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 08:33:18 PM »
In fact, many people have tried making money online quite agree. Earn money on the internet is like regular work.

Axelle

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Locksmith Courses
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 04:26:07 PM »
A couple more legit ways of making money online include:

Forex Trading (Kinda capital intensive start-up)
Domaining (Trading in domain names)
Photography
Affliate programs

srima

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +1/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 03:42:23 AM »
Hi nice post i visited the link which you posted here really helpful to viewers who are in need to earn money online.I earning money online using reseller business .Reseller is nothing but getting domain and Domain relates services from online Resellers .There are many reliable reseller found online .To be a reseller we need to have a reseller account .I got reseller account at http://www.goresellers.com/ here they provide two reseller plan we can choose the one among them based on our need .I choose basic reseller plan and started selling domain ,Hosting ,SSL at higher rates and earning a lot .I hope it will be one of the best way to make money online .

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
3rd time!
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 03:57:12 AM »
Why so often do you mention goresellers.com? It is already the 3rd time...
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.