☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to report paid links  (Read 5774 times)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
How to report paid links
« on: May 05, 2011, 09:50:44 PM »
 Very useful for every White SEOer, Non-SEOer, etc - "How to report paid links":

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/how-to-report-paid-links/

I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

justy

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »
Today with the economy drastically taking a turn for the worst, many people find themselves looking to the Internet for another source of income. One of the better ways to make money quickly online is through paid surveys. You can find paid survey databases and companies which will pay you for giving your opinion to any number of topics. The paid survey company is usually a company that is contracted by other companies to find out the public opinion of their products and services by getting participants to answer questions and being compensated for that opinion. However, while there are a lot of companies available finding a good one can be a challenge, because while there are some great survey opportunities, there are also so me scams on the Internet as well.

MySpace Layouts spamlink removed!

And what is the common between the topic about how to report paid links and your writings?! Seems like you're a flooder and a spammer! Am I right?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 11:11:21 PM by SEO »

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
A spammer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 12:11:31 AM »
Nothing in common. The man is just spamming...Irresponsible spammer.

bpablate

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-2
    • View Profile
    • blackberry 9800
    • Email
Re: How to report paid links
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »
yes, you are right!
NO Write my essay links here!  
NO Buy Essays links here!
EDIT: Admin.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Googled it...
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 11:41:55 AM »

Oh, yeah...I googled it:

http://www.google.com.hk/search?hl=zh-CN&source=hp&biw=1020&bih=601&q=%22Today+with+the+economy+drastically+taking+a+turn+for+the+worst%2C+many+people+find+themselves+looking+to+the+Internet+for+another+source+of+income.+One+of+the+better+ways+to+make+money+quickly+online+is+through+paid+surveys.+You+can+find+paid+survey+databases+and+companies+which+will+pay+you+for+giving+your+opinion+to+any+number+of+topics.+The+paid+survey+company+is+usually+a+company+that+is+contracted+by+other+companies+to+find+out+the+public+opinion+of+their+products+and+services+by+getting+participants+to+answer+questions+and+being+compensated+for+that+opinion.+However%2C+while+there+are+a+lot+of+companies+available+finding+a+good+one+can+be+a+challenge%2C+because+while+there+are+some+great+survey+opportunities%2C+there+are+also+so+me+scams+on+the+Internet+as+well.%22&rlz=1R2ADFA_enCN402&oq=%22Today+with+the+economy+drastically+taking+a+turn+for+the+worst%2C+many+people+find+themselves+looking+to+the+Internet+for+another+source+of+income.+One+of+the+better+ways+to+make+money+quickly+online+is+through+paid+surveys.+You+can+find+paid+survey+databases+and+companies+which+will+pay+you+for+giving+your+opinion+to+any+number+of+topics.+The+paid+survey+company+is+usually+a+company+that+is+contracted+by+other+companies+to+find+out+the+public+opinion+of+their+products+and+services+by+getting+participants+to+answer+questions+and+being+compensated+for+that+opinion.+However%2C+while+there+are+a+lot+of+companies+available+finding+a+good+one+can+be+a+challenge%2C+because+while+there+are+some+great+survey+opportunities%2C+there+are+also+so+me+scams+on+the+Internet+as+well.%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1803l3065l0l3l3l0l0l0l0l0l0l

AlexsPablate

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 04:59:55 AM »
Well, lots of people are using paid links so it is very complexed today today and it is very hard to check who is using it.

Google may have some algorithms to detect automatically as well.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Google algorithms
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 02:23:05 AM »
   Yes. I think AlexsPablate is possibly right about these Google algorithms.

White SEOer

• A White SEOer nickname
  • SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +4/-0
  • White SEOer
    • View Profile
    • White SEOer
White SEOer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 06:00:39 AM »
Very useful for every White SEOer, Non-SEOer, etc - "How to report paid links":

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/how-to-report-paid-links/

"

White SEOer

"

Yes! Exactly, White SEOer - the keyword that we used before and that is actual now about the current SEO competition. White SEOer, in fact, is not just a keyword (keywords). It means LEGAL SEOer, it means a legal, correct, SEOer.
I am a White SEOer. White SEOer is something good.

joannawebster

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 05:28:50 PM »
Hello! I have graduated from Salisbury University. Now I work as a writer at the best writing service. I write blog posts. See the recent premier essay writers affiliate spamlink removed! (Edit: Admin.). If you receive a task to produce a marketing plan, there are two options you can choose from: spend hours on research, analysis, and writing or receive professional help with a marketing plan assignment. Hope for your feedback.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:13:04 PM by SEO »

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 10:24:36 PM »
Our feedback is ready: you're spamming in a non-related topic! The topic is about the paid links and their report. And you came here to spam about the essay writers?! Next spam = BAN!

Kerry Watson

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2022, 04:08:38 PM »
If you come across a website that you suspect has been spoofed or appears to be a phishing page attempting to steal user information, you can report it to Google using this form: https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report phish/?hl=en.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.