☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: What if...  (Read 8952 times)

И.

• Фен и то голям!
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +169/-1
  • Почитател
    • View Profile
    • Хареса ми и ми помогна!
What if...
« on: August 31, 2014, 09:59:17 PM »
 What if we stop to eat meat and other domestic animals' products? Then these animals will get free and then? Can they survive alone in the nature?
Сигурен съм.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +814/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
The vegan dream
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 10:16:58 PM »
  Yes, this is the vegan dream. But can you really imagine what may happen if this really come true -- cat, dogs, cows, pigs, camels, horses, chickens, turkeys... all set free. This is my prognosis:
 1. Many of these animals will become extinct; they will just die without the humans care, because they will be even not able to find food by themselves or/and they will be an easy prey for the wild predators.
 2. Some of these animals will survive and will get wild. But this is another problem, because some of them will occupy the territory, the food of the wild animals and then it's possible some of the wild ones to die, because of the lack of resources.
 3. It's possible more zoonoses to occur around the world.
 All this may be catastrophic for the ecology and for the health.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +446/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
List of domesticated animals
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 10:20:38 PM »
  Probably you'll learn some new domesticated animals. I didn't know some of them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_domesticated_animals
 :)

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Ryan Salter
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 11:40:02 PM »
  Ryan Salter, if you read here, come to discuss with me over here, don't type to me in a group where I stop my participation that my arguments make non sense. Come and prove that my arguments are bad and yours are good. I am tired of yours wishful thinking, indeed!
 (And, yes, I repeated something 3 times, because some of you can't get it easy and they need repeating. ;D Now, I hope, it's clear, but maybe not, because as we can see, I left that group, but you still talk to me... Welcome here to prove your points of view, you're very welcome!)

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Jennifer J Waldorf
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 12:28:17 AM »
Jennifer J Waldorf, if you read here, please come to discuss and explain why our omnilogy forum isn't a good source?! I got master's at philosophy and I have good science and life experience. I strongly disagree with your opinion.

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Adam Stallings
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 12:36:34 AM »
Adam Stallings, if you read here, I will answer you this:
1. "substantive and direct links to topics" is exactly what I did. I create a topic and I am giving you direct link. What more?
2. It's not tattling, it's true. I am showing the truth and I want everyone to know why and because of who I left your group there. And, yes, maybe it is  juvenile, if makes you to participate there. Ha-ha! ;D
 Welcome to discuss here, if you wish, don't write to me there, because I left, as you can see.

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Kenzie Kei Chan Kawamura
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 12:38:19 AM »
Kenzie Kei Chan Kawamura, thank you! That's right! I also don't think this post is tattling or juvenile. And it is much better to get things out in the open!

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Amy Sofia
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 12:47:29 AM »
Amy Sofia, if you read here, I'd like to tell you that you are so, so, so wrong:
1. It's not a scene, it's an informative topic, where everyone like you, will know why and because of waht/who I left there, not to wonder what's going on!
2. I haven't a real problem with that person. He is the reason to leave your vegan community, but it's not a problem. There are a lot of communities, that will pay more respect and attention than this one, so I don't feel I have a problem. Your community lost one good member, who made for you a few good, viral threads/topics full of philosophy, science and factology.
3. I don't need your help for my problems and once again you lost me, I don't feel I lost something. There are many other vegan and non-vegan communities, but only one me. :P

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: To Jennifer J Waldorf
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 12:52:09 AM »
Jennifer J Waldorf, if you read here, please come to discuss and explain why our omnilogy forum isn't a good source?! I got master's at philosophy and I have good science and life experience. I strongly disagree with your opinion.

Adding more: if you think that informing people what's going on respectfully is juvenile, I think that your understanding of this matter is close to zero.

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Devin Weston
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 01:02:18 AM »
Devin Weston, you're very wrong and rude! If you read here, I will answer this:

1. Yes, I am right and I prove it well, using facts and science, not wishful thinking!
2. It's not my problem that you're wrong and that many of you are just like some religious sectarians, full of fanaticism.
3. It's not a "random @ss Chinese internet forum", it's:
a) international (4 main languages - English, Chinese, Bulgarian, Russian...)
b) omnilogical
c) aged, trusted, big forum.
4. Of course I will feel the need to leave. If I am useful for your community and your community is not useful for me, then I am leaving! So simple.

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: To Amy Sofia
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 01:12:53 AM »
Amy Sofia, if you read here, I'd like to tell you that you are so, so, so wrong:
1. It's not a scene, it's an informative topic, where everyone like you, will know why and because of waht/who I left there, not to wonder what's going on!
2. I haven't a real problem with that person. He is the reason to leave your vegan community, but it's not a problem. There are a lot of communities, that will pay more respect and attention than this one, so I don't feel I have a problem. Your community lost one good member, who made for you a few good, viral threads/topics full of philosophy, science and factology.
3. I don't need your help for my problems and once again you lost me, I don't feel I lost something. There are many other vegan and non-vegan communities, but only one me. :P

More:
I decided to make a new post to address to everyone, not trying make him seem like this heartless dude, but just to show you because of him I will leave your community. And it's not heartless, it's an example how he does not know the interest of the community, i.e. he is the reason one good and useful member to leave your community.

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Maureen Ram
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 01:19:01 AM »
Maureen Ram, in case you read here, read this:
1. If someone want to stop me to participate in my way, then I will not participate in any other way, because I want mutual benefit.
2. It's not an attempt to smear his character, it's an attempt to inform all of you that because of him, I am leaving. I don't care what you think about his character and I don't want to change your opinions. Think what you like.
3. Yes, ad hominem + wishful thinking is so often over there.  ;D

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
To Anthony DeSimone (because of this one I left)
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 01:20:52 AM »
Anthony DeSimone, if you read here:
 Exactly! You wanted me to stop participating with our forum and it means that I will stop participate at all. I am not going to participate there without any benefit for us. Bye!

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: To Kenzie Kei Chan Kawamura
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 01:23:40 AM »
Kenzie Kei Chan Kawamura, thank you! That's right! I also don't think this post is tattling or juvenile. And it is much better to get things out in the open!
Additional:

Yes, I reply here

I left your community and because I was sure that some of you will see here, I started to reply you here! Everyone is welcome to come and to discuss with me HERE! I am not going to go back to your community anymore! But I am leaving you the chance to discuss with me here your vegan and non-vegan problems! Pretty fair!

MSL

• SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: To Maureen Ram
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 01:27:00 AM »
Maureen Ram, in case you read here, read this:
1. If someone want to stop me to participate in my way, then I will not participate in any other way, because I want mutual benefit.
2. It's not an attempt to smear his character, it's an attempt to inform all of you that because of him, I am leaving. I don't care what you think about his character and I don't want to change your opinions. Think what you like.
3. Yes, ad hominem + wishful thinking is so often over there.  ;D

Additional answer: HAHAHA! Creepy! Nothing creepy! I left your community, so I use my right to answer you here! And you're welcome, if you wish to discuss over here, because I will never go there again! Clear?  8)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.