☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Search Engine Optimization Seo Marketing  (Read 3007 times)

Zachariah

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Search Engine Optimization Seo Marketing
« on: January 01, 2012, 05:23:52 PM »

Hi
The company was recently established in 2011 to provide marketing services with local communities in mind. Large firms are often very costly leaving lower revenue businesses out in the cold. We believe in helping businesses attain their goals so we offer affordable, customized marketing solutions at superb quality. Marketing Solutions 4 You can help you promote and market your business so you will be able to retain current customers and draw in new business.

joshuasoena

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • roth ira
    • Email
Re: Search Engine Optimization Seo Marketing
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:02:26 PM »
Thanks for the info. I am going to build a website and i need to do seo for that site.I will inform you when my site is ready.

Thanks

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Cheap white and green SEO
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 06:22:19 PM »
  About SEO, you're lucky, because we're one of the best in the world about the good (white and green) SEO. Also we can provide you very cheap SEO.
 I'll show you at once how well we're ranking in the Google SERP in this period- examples:

Non-SEO 1st page, 6th result (74100 results)
SEO and Non-SEO 1st page, 1st result (12500 results)
SEO luntan 1st page, 1st result (32700 results)
White SEOer 1st page, 1st result (335 results)
Cheapest Tropical Island 1st page, 1st result (4160 results)
 And many others! If you need, I can provide you a bigger SEO list. And I am sure that we can make your new site SEO successful!

Best wishes to you and your family: Mr. SEO  :D 8)

garyspeed

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +1/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 02:18:40 PM »
Thanks for the info. I'll build a Web page, and I have to do seo for your website will you notify me when my site is ready.

JodieLemke

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 11:55:37 AM »
Search Engine Optimization (or SEO) is the way you optimize your website to gain high rankings in search results. So if your business is about sunglasses, you would do on-site optimization (like modifying your page title, meta description, keyword density on each page) and off-site optimization (like link building with Sunglasses as your link text) to boost your website higher up the list when people search for sunglasses.Internet marketing is marketing your site on the internet. This can be done in a number of ways, including social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), creating Youtube videos that encourage visitors to come to your site, creating blog articles & submitting them to Digg hoping they go to the front page and ultimately lead to people coming to your site, getting a banner advertisement on a high traffic site that will get you visitor referrals, etc.They are both tied together very closely, as creating social networks and bookmarks to your site also builds links which helps with SEO. For example, you can create profiles on DoFollow social networks such as LinkedIn - this not only markets your site to your LinkedIn connection, but also creates a valuable backlink to your website which counts as a "vote" for your site in search engine result position, or SERP's (assuming that your LinkedIn profile is fully available to the public.You can learn more about link building with DoFollow social networks and more at the source site.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »
Thanks for the info. I'll build a Web page, and I have to do seo for your website will you notify me when my site is ready.

It's "SEO", not "seo". And we're very surprised that you have to do it. As I know we didn't order any SEO, but if you just like seo-forum-seo-luntan.com and you're making it as a pure volunteer, it's good  :D
 And we would like to notify you when your site is ready, but we have no idea what is your website and why are you talking like this? ;D

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
JodieLemke
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 04:12:56 PM »
JodieLemke, thank you, dear SEO friend !

appdeveloper

• SEO jr. member
  • Banned!
  • SEO-karma: +21/-7
    • View Profile
    • Application Development
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 06:49:34 PM »
Search Engine Optimization (or SEO) is the way you optimize your website to gain high rankings in search results. So if your business is about sunglasses, you would do on-site optimization (like modifying your page title, meta description, keyword density on each page) and off-site optimization (like link building with Sunglasses as your link text) to boost your website higher up the list when people search for sunglasses.Internet marketing is marketing your site on the internet. This can be done in a number of ways, including social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), creating Youtube videos that encourage visitors to come to your site, creating blog articles & submitting them to Digg hoping they go to the front page and ultimately lead to people coming to your site, getting a banner advertisement on a high traffic site that will get you visitor referrals, etc.They are both tied together very closely, as creating social networks and bookmarks to your site also builds links which helps with SEO. For example, you can create profiles on DoFollow social networks such as LinkedIn - this not only markets your site to your LinkedIn connection, but also creates a valuable backlink to your website which counts as a "vote" for your site in search engine result position, or SERP's (assuming that your LinkedIn profile is fully available to the public.You can learn more about link building with DoFollow social networks and more at the source site.

Great and awesome! I am really very amazed regarding seo info. Thanks for sharing.

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.